Okay, I'm ready for your experiences

Firstly I’m not sure I’ve done a formal introduction because I’m not sure where to do that, but I will if needed.

I’ve practiced for a while now. I don’t have morals like Wicca or superstitions like many of the magickal practices that are more organized and although I’m writing in Spirits, Evocation and Possession, I definitely practice Chaos Magick.

I’m ready to know what you’re willing to share about who you’ve worked with and what’s worked best. I’ve scoured these forums for a few years finding interesting information here and there and keeping a collection of it.

I am ready to delve even deeper into Goetia than I already have, and truly work with one of the “demons” of the Goetia to attain what I need. I am already benefitting from my works in the past and I remember to remain grateful for that.

So, what I’d like to experience in the forum is a sharing of information from fellow members on what your best experiences with evocation were and with whom, and also what your goal was that you attained. I want to know if you know of someone else who had a really successful experience. I’m also interested in which people of noteworthiness (celebrities etc.) that you may believe use our ways. For instance, someone asked about Meghan Markle today and I’m going to read through that thread. I had a theory I thought of years ago that long ago in the early 90’s, Jennifer Lopez made some sort of deal, worked with someone/something for fame–the whole “I’ll do anything for fame” in a sense. Then Selena was murdered. There came the opportunity for Jennifer Lopez to move from being a backup dancer to an important acting role which opened her career and made her millions upon millions. She has aged rather well (I am aware she’s got the best of the best for treatments and she works out with dancing). However, the timing was right for her to move into Selena’s role–she was a designer, singer and maybe would have dabbled with acting. Jennifer Lopez became all of the above in the aftermath of her death.

So, with all of that written, I’m ready to read your thoughts, experiences and enjoy what you’re willing to share.

Much thanks to all!

There’s a category called “New Magician Help and Introductions”. Intros go in there… Since you asked.

2 Likes

intro3

That can get controversial, when people start hinting about murders etc (https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/ is a good site for speculation & celebrity gossip) so best avoided most of the time really. People can speak for themselves if they want to join. :+1:

Here ya go:

1 Like

As has been already noted, please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area.

1 Like

So, what I’d like to experience in the forum is a sharing of information from fellow members on what your best experiences with evocation were and with whom, and also what your goal was that you attained. … I am already benefitting from my works in the past and I remember to remain grateful for that.

As you noticed, this is literally the entire forum. Which you said you’ve been reading, so I’m not sure what you need here?

I’m ready to know what you’re willing to share about who you’ve worked with and what’s worked best. …
I am ready to delve even deeper into Goetia than I already have, and truly work with one of the “demons” of the Goetia to attain what I need.

Do the work. That’s what works best. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. Stop thinking about trying and actually try.

You want to talk to Goetic entities, don’t pick one, pathwork the whole thing and learn from all of them, don’t just use them as servants, get to know them.

As well you know if you’ve been reading here for any length of time.

Thanks!

Good advice, thanks. I have worked with three and the results have been good. I’d like to know more about what experiences people have had working with one or more than that to attain rather ambitious goals.

Much thanks!

Intro done!

Done, thanks!