Okay has anyone heard the name Asmodeus a lot lately?!

I’m planning on to work with him…wanna get my research in

1 Like

Gotta say I’ve never heard that one :joy:

1 Like

As if it can get any weirder . I get a notification of a post … guess what

2 Likes

@Alakir oh cool you worked with him? What all can you tell me about him?

1 Like

I mainly worked with the invocation provided in V.k. Jehannums grimoire. My work was dedicated to self transformation and occurred through persistent invocation on consecutive days. I can tell you that he will push you out of your comfort-zones to fulfill your deepest desires, he will make you stronger physically, mentally and spiritually and smarter. He has also a sexual energy and vibe. I will work with him in the future again and will update my list of notes, but I only document what he was able to do with me (working with me)

6 Likes

As a longtime Disciple of Asmodeus, I will speak on his behalf for all those curious. Asmodeus is currently undergoing a MASSIVE recruitment campaign. If you feel his pull, and hear his call, answer it! He will lead you to power and plenty if you are dedicated and a true seeker. He withholds no knowledge, he forbids no power. He is a thousand times more then just lust and wrath! His fire is starting to burn bright.

I need not wright more then I have already said on this forum. But look to my post on Asmodeus in case you wonder what else he has to offer you. I have acted as his PR man for some time. And I will never quit. He is hands down the most amazing spirit I have ever worked with. He truly has no equal, and is so knowledgeable and versatile one need never work with another spirit, if you should so choose.

“The idea that power corrupts, is a poisonous idea sown to the masses, by the corrupt few who wield power. But their power is false, it is not the power of spirit. It is the power of money and tradition. Remember this, tradition is the legacy of the blind, power is the legacy of the truly enlightened! I do not offer you tradition. I will break your worlds traditions, and grind them to dust. Through me shall my chosen sit at the head of all tables. My disciples shall be as dragons upon the earth. So hear me my dragon, burn this world in the fires of your unfettered will, and feast upon it’s ashes! Let the flames of your spirit spread to all the corners of the earth, and ignite the world in infernal glory! Let us raise our fist to the sky and shout in a unified voice DEATH TO THE GOD OF THE SLAVES!”
-Asmodeus-
Recorded in my personal grimoire, 10 years ago.

@Excalibur @Bunnygamer1994 @anon86858314 @Ultraviolet @John_Wick @EyesOfTheWolfOccult @Alakir @Saurons_RightEye @hurricane1 @Kaorisan

20 Likes

@Poppet @Darkscorpio @MidnightDeeva @Mao @itsnathanm7 @DylanZed See above post

6 Likes

I plan on responding to him soon.

3 Likes

Kind of interesting. Was viewing a tarot reading earlier and sure enough card # 8 was drawn for me personally and it was said, “So you are in the house of 8.” Pretty interesting stuff.

3 Likes

I had in my mind to ‘‘work’’ with someone else but his name kept coming up, so I said that I shouldn’t ignore that. I called him , It was really easy even though I am new to this. I felt his presence . I’m not able to hear him so I don’t really know if he accepted my petition and he is willing to help me, can anyone ask him?

1 Like

I’ve been hearing Vapula and Paimon a lot lately. Paimon makes sense, Vapula, I have no clue because I didn’t even know who they were until randomly just hearing it over and over again. I at first thought it was my mind making up a meme…

1 Like

dm me about it and i’d be more than willing to help

1 Like

@Otherion thanks for the link I read it immediately!..so he hates his enn? So should I just skip the part in the basic Evokation guide that was posted on here that says, say the spirit enn as u look at the sigil?

2 Likes

@Excalibur Please note that I said he dislikes his Enn, NOT that he wouldn’t answer to it. Using his enn is fine, and perfectly acceptable until you develop a good stream of communication. Once you do, he will give you spells/chants unique to you in order to create more profound and meaningful contact

4 Likes

Asmodeus, gate keeper…He offers plenty very interesting and intelligent…not easy to call upon some Demons answer faster than others…But if you connect let his blessings bestow upon you. If you been seen his name around a lot it’s a sign he’s calling you.

3 Likes

@Otherion I see. Thank u. Also what are enns supposed to do exactly? I remember trying to contact with Naamah with her Enn 3 times but it seems like she never answers

@Excalibur The enn is a phrase in an unknown language exalting the name and station of a given spirit. It is a practice within the demonalatry sect of occultism. If you want more info on them, read the work of S. Connolly. They are utilized in chant mostly. In general they have no set limit as to how many times you are supposed to chant the enn. Simply chant it until the spirit shows up. I have also noticed that a lot of demons do not like their enn. Although many do. Naamah is on the same energetic wavelength as Asmodeus, she has been fabled to be his mother, or his wife, or even his female aspect. so it is possible she doesn’t like hers either.

I would alter you practice with Naamah, try an intensive session (still using the enn) right before you go to bed, and place her seal under your pillow while you sleep.

2 Likes

@Otherion Thanks! So with Naamah I should just say her Enn 2-3 times before I go to bed? I use a 108 mala beads

@Excalibur 2-3 times… fuck no give it at least one go around the mala… the enn is a chant, not words of power. If you are suggesting 2-3 times around the mala, then yes that is good… 2-3 times in general isn’t near enough! you need to be in an altered state of consciousness in order to communicate with a spirit

2 Likes

I think we are having a miscommunication, or at least I am. chant her enn 2-3 times around the mala…a total of 324… that is perfectly fine

1 Like