Ok this is getting difficult

It’s ok

No, actually i would like to know it too

Huh? :confused:

After i wrote the post i realised your situation can be read with the card i pulled. I wanted to see if you would notice that.

1 Like

I dont understand which part your asking about. Id be happy to answer though.

1 Like

The geomancy also yea i was too dumb to notice it lol thought you were just giving an example of the cards tho

Yeah im gonna start learning geomancy. Its a deeper form of divination. Not saying its superior to tarot, but it requires a more general knowledge if divination and the houses of astrology.

And dont worry about noticing the lesson in my post. I had no clue untill i typed the last sentence. Definitely learn the basic suits though. The suit cards other than the royals and major arcana pop up a lot. To me they represent the mundane challenges, situations, events and other basic life stuff. While the royals represent people and high energy, and major arcana being lessons and the most influence within the reading.

Swords: physical actions, physical world, challenge, basic thought, fire
Penticals: relating to physical possesion, wealth and values in all forms, earth
Wands: deep thoughts, spirituality and religous influence, perspective, all things mental, air
Cups: all things emotional, intuition and advise, instinct, water

For example a page is the beginning to a event/project or a younger person. The page of swords may suggest that its time to act apon a physical event, or it could be a high energy young individual or agressive mindset. Young being literaly and mentaly.

King: agressive/looks/scocial image. Could represent energy of the sun
Queen:passive/mental/influence behind. Could represent energy of the moon.
Knight: movement/gaining momentum. Could represent energy of mars.
Page: beginning/starting. Im unsure of a planetary influence.

And for major arcana, they are numbered in order as the journey the fool takes. Im still figuring out the journey. But if a major arcana pops up, try to build off of that card. Kinda the same for royals. In my opinion royals are the most difficult. Just trust your gut. If it says it represents a person, it most likely is. Its just tricky when it is not.

Just remember that this is the way ive developed my ability to read. The best thing about tarot is that everyone can look at the same card and see something diffrent.

2 Likes