Ok so this will be WAY essier!

Can I still get in? I would be number 9 and you have 69 Cards… I have faith you will find one.

Lol, yes. It is 12:30 MST here, so everyone has 10 hrs left to getin on this.

I want in on this!
I own the deck too so this could be interesting

Yes please, Orismen!

Thanks for the pm…

Hey it’s not 10;30 mountain time yet, may as well ask something

Is there time for me to get in on this? I am interested to see what demon will be chosen.

If there’s still time, I’d like in on this.

Only 930pm in MTN time zone, so… I’m in. :slight_smile:

Closed

Thanks very much, Orismen! I will definitely be meditating upon the principle and idea behind the demon you drew. Its actually something I’m working on now. Much appreciated!

Thanks Orismen! You’ve given me quite a bit to think about and research. The thought to ponder was startlingly on point and I must say it took me aback a little bit. Sometimes it takes another to expose a fault you can’t see clearly on your own. It’s just the advice I needed to hear right now. I thank you for this. :slight_smile:

ohy over here \O/

Thanks, Orismen. :slight_smile:

It’s funny, because this demon highlights something of an intractable problem I’ve had for a while, specifically the message you pointed out to ponder. I will see what I can do with the new information.

So I meant to give this shoutout a minute ago, but here it is.

I am not a big fan of divination, and personally I think it’s a bit flashy to the point of being impractical. However, if someone comes along and gives me some accurate and worthwhile insight and knowledge with it, then I can’t knock it as being a holistically useless art. With Orismen’s divination, I was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy of specificity that the card he drew had in my life at this very current moment.

The only way he could’ve known about how much the card applied to my life is if he actually knew me and lived with me. I mean, I have talked to Orismen off forum, but not consistently and not recently. He picked a card that was very much centered around the primary mode of operation that I was doing and am still doing right now. It’s not that it wasn’t something I knew, but rather that it was spot-on to exactly what I felt I needed to do and was having a bit of trouble reconciling with. I have to say that the reading is often mentally referred to as an anchor when I get too busy-minded about the things I need to do in the day.

So all in all, it was very legit in ways that I am failing to express fully.

I thanked Orismen privately but he does indeed deserve public praise. I made the decision to do something the morning of the reading, after I handled what I needed to and got the pm from Orismen with the demon saying I need to do exactly what I had just got done doing.

Them cawds is hawnted! Get em out yer life and find Jesus…preferably blonde hair blue eyes Jesus or Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt if your in a pinch.

Thanks for the reading on this,

The thought to ponder is "Focus on opening yourself to greater power and reputation"

The reputation part is interesting, for awhile I’ve been thinking of possibly writing an occult book at some point in the future. As of right now I’m not sure what as alot of the cool stuff I get into is secret stuff that my occult teacher wouldnt want me to write about. However I have been talking to Frater Apotheosis and may be helping him write his book which is about djinn among some other things.

Another idea is maybe I could write a book about the guy whose sigil is in my profile pic. Thats the sigil of Sargatanas by the way, in exchange for mapping him he wanted me to find some special seal of his and release it/ Despite being a somewhat well known demon as far as I know Sargatanas does not have a published seal or sigil, not until I got one. At first glance you might think he’s nothing special as far as demons go but…well he has a couple things he hasn’t been telling.

And of course greater power goes without saying, always looking to take it to the next level!

Damn Daemon Tarot…you scary…

Thank you all, I am new to oracle cards and I was not sure how it would work out. I think my favorite part of the whole process was after do a reading I shuffled and began thinking about the next person and their reading, then drew the same daemon from the previous reading. Obviously I didn’t shuffle well, so I did it again… and got the same card…I shuffled again and got the same card.

Obviously the daemon wanted to get its message across.

[quote=“Orismen, post:38, topic:2971”]Damn Daemon Tarot…you scary…

Thank you all, I am new to oracle cards and I was not sure how it would work out. I think my favorite part of the whole process was after do a reading I shuffled and began thinking about the next person and their reading, then drew the same daemon from the previous reading. Obviously I didn’t shuffle well, so I did it again… and got the same card…I shuffled again and got the same card.

Obviously the daemon wanted to get its message across.[/quote]

uhhhhh… 154? Lol…

[quote=“Dani123321, post:39, topic:2971”][quote=“Orismen, post:38, topic:2971”]Damn Daemon Tarot…you scary…

Obviously the daemon wanted to get its message across.[/quote]

uhhhhh… 154? Lol…[/quote]

I don’t understand that reference.