Ok so this will be WAY essier!

Hey BALG,

I just purchased the Daemonic Tarot. After reading through the companion book I found it to be more like oracle cards, which are also awesome. The deck contains 69 cards (68 demons and 1 that depicts witches dancing) One can draw a card each day and mediate on the principles behind the daemon drawn. For example if I drew Azazel I could meditate on the principles Azazel personifies (in the case of this deck he symbolizes looking for the true cause of our victories and defeats and finding where the real blame lays)

So I wanted to try something. I will take volunteers today until 10:30pm Mountain Standard Time. I will enter a trance and draw one card for you and send you a card along with the description of the cards meaning for you to meditate on.

Now this is not a question or answer kind of thing, this is for those who want a daemon or principle to meditate on, kinda like a “Hey what should I be aware of right now?” kinda thing.

So comment below (Please don’t PM) and I will make a list and send them off as soon as I can.

Stay frosty,
Orismen

first.

second :slight_smile:

third!

Let’s do this!

fifth!

Thanks for your message Orismen ! :wink:

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:2971”]Hey BALG,

I just purchased the Daemonic Tarot. After reading through the companion book I found it to be more like oracle cards, which are also awesome. The deck contains 69 cards (68 demons and 1 that depicts witches dancing) One can draw a card each day and mediate on the principles behind the daemon drawn. For example if I drew Azazel I could meditate on the principles Azazel personifies (in the case of this deck he symbolizes looking for the true cause of our victories and defeats and finding where the real blame lays)

So I wanted to try something. I will take volunteers today until 10:30pm Mountain Standard Time. I will enter a trance and draw one card for you and send you a card along with the description of the cards meaning for you to meditate on.

Now this is not a question or answer kind of thing, this is for those who want a daemon or principle to meditate on, kinda like a “Hey what should I be aware of right now?” kinda thing.

So comment below (Please don’t PM) and I will make a list and send them off as soon as I can.

Stay frosty,
Orismen[/quote]

Can I be a Volunteer please!

G

Gimme mineee :wink: T.I.A

Hell yeah!

Hell, give me one. But make sure I am number 17 on the list. Why? Because 17 is a prime number and gets no love from the mathematics community.

First…shit

PM’d my questions looking forward to the detailed analysis!!!

This is gonna be awesome.

Alright, I go the first six done. I will get the rest done later.

For a quick note I petition the spirits whose likeness appears in the cards. So if you get one you may want to look at working with that daemon, or not…you should do a divination first :slight_smile:

Did you not see I asked a question

HELLO?!?

I’m still waiting…

[quote="-TWF-, post:14, topic:2971"]Did you not see I asked a question

HELLO?!?

I’m still waiting…[/quote]
please tell me you question is something along the lines of “will I be rich one day?” or “will I live a long life?”. those questions are the best.

Nope, I asked how old will I be when I die.

Just wait till you get questions asking if a magick scarf that makes your cock bigger is legit or not, if I should go to a doctor because Im in chronic pain, or did my sister steal the money I was saving for an xbox one.

You have much to learn young Padawan.

(Internal Peace Intensifies)

I just seriously lol’d… do you answer those questions or tell them to hit the road? I’m just going with answering to get practice dealing with idiotic clients.

[quote="-TWF-, post:12, topic:2971"]First…shit

This is gonna be awesome.[/quote]

I honestly waited about a minute to see if you did in fact PM me…

Eggs on my face.

I will get the others done soonish, strange thing is GZA keeps getting “White Jesus” …that’s not even a card…

[quote=“Orismen, post:19, topic:2971”][quote="-TWF-, post:12, topic:2971"]First…shit

This is gonna be awesome.[/quote]

I honestly waited about a minute to see if you did in fact PM me…

Eggs on my face.

I will get the others done soonish, strange thing is GZA keeps getting “White Jesus” …that’s not even a card…[/quote]

It’s official then: I AM the resurrection of White Jesus on Earth. I’ve just been living in an illusion this whole time… black family, black skin, afro hair… all an illusion. The Devil is strong to keep me from my birthright, but the will of White Jesus has shined through the veil of deceit. Orismen, you have been an excellent conduit, and the Kingdom of Heaven (1 free month at brazzers AND bangbros) is yours for the taking my son.