OK. Is this Bizarro world?

We have the same shit here in Russia.

For example, not so far ago there was a man who opposed a robber in the streets. In mean of self-defence, he smacked his face into chop but not hard enough to kill him. He is in prison now for about 2 or 3 years(maybe more, I do not remember it right) and his relatives are making big monthly payoffs to the treatment of the idiot who tried to rob that guy.
And that is the usual thing here that happens to all those who even dares to, let me say, “attack the attacker”.

On the other side, we haven’t got any outrage gangsters or bandits crossing around the streets like it was. Now we have cops that both are the outlaws and the man-of-the-law.

1 Like

That’s the way it works in our schools. If some punk attacks your child and they push back your child gets punished for not letting the other kid beat them up.

Fucking morons.

Lol. The first video is funny. On the other hand you have U.P police.:joy:

Precisely what does “ineffectively gay” mean? Is it in contrast to “effectively gay”? By which of course, one would understand to mean being fully conscious of one’s non hetero sexual identity coupled with an ability to fully express that identity in a manner considered socially appropriate? Or did you rather intend using the term in the context a very adolescent variety of hate speech?

1 Like

That’s crazy :cry:

Hmm, mmm, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

I’ll leave it up to you gentle readers to determine for yourselfs exactly what i meant by that. And if i wanted to engage in “adolescent variety of hate speech” :scream: I would have used something like this to describe the fine individuals who make up the majority of British police as they are so often portrayed in news and media these days.
tenor

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

Well…this fag finds your nappy talk arousing :kissing_closed_eyes: keep up the good work :wink:

2 Likes