Oils to open third eye

Tiger balm. Goanna oil. Anything that heats up.

Al.

3 Likes

There really is toothpaste out there that doesn’t contain flouride? Also as far as the apple cider vinegar is the suggestion to rub it on the area?

Jason’s doesn’t have flouride and neither does Kiss My Face or Dr. Bronners. For apple cider vinegar put two tablespoons in a glass of water and drink 3x a day. Again, distilled water is best

3 Likes

Coconut oil palm oil and goats milk with beeswax pure

Hi, where did you get this exercise from?

1 Like

Made it.

1 Like

I guess turmeric powder also used to decalcify the pineal gland. That’s why many monks,especially in India they put turmeric paste on forehead.
As diet concerned, raw green leafy vegetables are best.

2 Likes

Has any one used magnets for pineal gland activation. some information is over here Pineal Gland Activation! Man Opens 3rd Eye With A Magnet Written by Gregg Prescott, M.S. - YouTube

Actually I have tried it- another user had pointed me there it’s in this thread which is long winded so I’ve tried to attach the relevant portions

The long and short of it is to attach a neyodime magnet (neyodimes are extremely strong and can usually be purchased in small round quantities so there prefect for taping to forehead while you sleep or I used to also put unde the brim of my hat. Please note the part where it says to be sure the NORTH POLE of magnet you want in contact with forehead as - and I don’t know why but I’m taking their word for it- the South Pole can damage brain- also as I learned be careful when separating neodymium magnets as if there allowed to crash together the will shatter. Google how to identify Pole of magnet all you’ll need a cheap true compass like keychain in water. If I remember if you point the compass to the magnet and the compass points south that is the North Pole of magnet. Hope links worked

2 Likes

Frankincense on the bottoms of your feet.

distilled water is 90 cents a pop and toms fluoride free toothpaste

This hapened to me a long time ago. I meditated to a song and saw some beings enter from my left side and i felt this vortex in my forehead and after that i saw this huge goat male playing on a blowing horn dancing before me as visible as every human i have seen.

This music wgas the most loving and awsome music i have ever experienced.

:grin:

1 Like

Heard a borax solution or elixir of some sort helps flush out fluoride and toxins in the pineal gland to I don’t really know the details on it tho I just recommend lots of research before using anything internally

Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the comments- however here’s the thing- when I initially wrote this at least 2 1/2 years ago- I had it ALL wrong. I personally am so so not concerned with “physically” seeing anything as at that point I had it all wrong- it least in my personal- key word personal- opinion. I feel it- I see it in my minds eye- . Again this is just me but I am far far more concerned with suspension of disbelief and true results than I am over “physically seeing” anything. results and true compelling sorcery and knowing YOU as an individual caused it is far more important than- insert popular entity name here- billowing through my temple floor in a mystical haze. See anon79490384‘s post- I think it was post 11- that individual nailed what I am trying to say but I didn’t understand at the time.

1 Like