Oils oleums, ointments etc

I keep reading using oleums, and oils and ticts for evocations, soul travel etc, but they seem impossible to find, especially the ones mentioned by S Connolly. Is their any good central sources for such things, or will I have to pretty well make my own, and if so; are there any ‘recipe books’, which go through how to make them?

These guys make oleums and other custom work. They also had a recent Facebook drawing for an unlisted item, Lucifuge Rofocale Oil. I haven’t bought from them myself but heard of them from someone who has.

[url=http://wolf-and-goat.com/storefront.html]http://wolf-and-goat.com/storefront.html[/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/TheWolfAndGoat]https://www.facebook.com/TheWolfAndGoat[/url]

Make them yourself, Connolly gives you the recipes in her books. Make them and bless and consecrate them yourself in the name of the spirit.

There are plenty of sellers on places like etsy who make magic oils/oleums. Tincutres are harder to find due to selling alcohol based items, and are best made yourself as you know they will be quality and of the material they are supposed to be made of.

Some books I have found helpful with learning to make your own
Scott Cunninghams-Complete Book of Incense oils and brews
Ray T Marlborough-Spells, Charms and Talismans
S.Connolly-Complete book of Daemonalatry

I’ve got the new work by Scarlet Imprint The Green Book on preorder, it covers plant based alchemy, elixers and spagyric tinctures. Books only provide a template for things like this and you can have the spirits you work with help direct your work. I’ve literally been told how to make oils and other items in dreams by spirits. If a spirit wants something made they will give you a means to do so.

The only products you’ll find which are truly effective for soul travel are flying ointments. Otherwise, you’ll use certain herbs directly for traveling (ie drinking morning glory seeds I tea).
Sarah Anne Lawless has a website, Black Arts Foundry, where she sells a number of different flying ointments.

Anything else won’t have the chemical composition to bring you into a trance, meaning there’s no reason whatsoever to use them for soul travel.
The poisons used in flying ointments, and the other herbs used in the new world, not only have the chemicals that make them effective, but the spirit of those plants have natural affinity with workings of magic and walking between worlds.

For the most part I agree with Euoi but one can make potent incense blends as well as teas and tinctures that can and will assist with inducing trance. Ointments are not the only way to go and there are a lot of ointments out there that do not contain the nightshades used by BAF that make them so potent and instead try to add more of the supplementary herbs to compensate with less effective results. If you do decide to go the ointment route Lawless’ stuff would be the go to.

Yeah- i have her books, but, will try to make my own only as a last desparate resort- too many irons on the fire. but I am looking for ‘recipes’ just incase.

[quote="-TWF-, post:3, topic:5002"]Make them yourself, Connolly gives you the recipes in her books. Make them and bless and consecrate them yourself in the name of the spirit.

There are plenty of sellers on places like etsy who make magic oils/oleums. Tincutres are harder to find due to selling alcohol based items, and are best made yourself as you know they will be quality and of the material they are supposed to be made of.

Some books I have found helpful with learning to make your own
Scott Cunninghams-Complete Book of Incense oils and brews
Ray T Marlborough-Spells, Charms and Talismans
S.Connolly-Complete book of Daemonalatry

I’ve got the new work by Scarlet Imprint The Green Book on preorder, it covers plant based alchemy, elixers and spagyric tinctures. Books only provide a template for things like this and you can have the spirits you work with help direct your work. I’ve literally been told how to make oils and other items in dreams by spirits. If a spirit wants something made they will give you a means to do so.[/quote]

As for the incense issue- any directions or info would be appreciated. about a month ago I found “marijuana” incense thc free of course, but i thought what a great item to use trying to make contact with my favorite sister who i had a bad falling out with whose on the other side now!
Thanks