OH GOD. Raped by a demon?! Help

Stop apologizing. There’s no room for the spineless in black magik, you’ll be eaten alive and it would be better for you to give it up now. You have power, stand up and take it.

You have a very active imagination and that’s excellent, it will stand you in very good stead as you build your skills, and make magik easier for you, but can also lead you astray. You will have to be extra careful to double-check your experiences and get signs for what’s real and what’s imagination.

Just keep building experience and it will come clear on it’s own what’s worth acting on and what’s not. If you do that and you still think some demon raped you, hunt the fucker down and kill it. Send that as a message that you are not to be messed with, and guess what, you won’t be.

11 Likes
  1. It is entirely possible, most people in the forum are fairy tale pushers who believe that spiritual attack never happens, I like to think with the phrase “as above so below” if it can happen in this reality it can definately happen in the spirit realm
  2. You can remedy this with calculated action try divination to see who assaulted you and what action can be done to remove this assault; was it for fun? Was it because you were unaware or new to spiritual existence.
  3. Once you do proper divination you can make a plan to remedy this incident. Think smarter not harder
5 Likes

I do have a fierce personality but my friends told me to stop because it wasn’t right for a girl to act violent when standing her ground. But you’re right. Fuck it. By all means if it comes back I’ll tear its damn body to shreds and feed it to hounds.

Fuck being weak, and screw being a toy to men. I don’t give a shit if people don’t believe me. My dad’s words are all truth can be. So test me. Thanks @Mulberry

6 Likes

Lol, with friends like that who needs enemies? Yeah be yourself and take your space, it’s yours to own.

4 Likes

waves at maulbeere

1 Like

Ok I can tell you that a demon can get you pregnant astraly and also physically I’m actually going through it myself right now it’s interesting to say the least anyway if it was a dream there is nothing to worry about however dreams like that are scary so just do a banishing or purification of your self and you should be fine also ask your dad to s ND you protection just in case

1 Like

I always verify things, don’t worry. Do some path work, try to learn, see what fits. Talk to people. And you don’t need to come here telling everyone yours is bigger. Only man do that :wink: .
You need to love yourself first, just who you are in order to grow. And you can find it here. Don’t worry, we can help. If you do the work yourself too.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

From what i read, you need healing

1 Like

Lots of it

Have you contacted any medium ?

1 Like

I actually haven’t thought of it yet, but I would like to

If a demon has sex with you or you have demonic sex there will be no question. Your soul will be purged and your sexual trauma will be ripped fuck out of you.

Everyone gets intense dreams and a lot can feel more real than life itself.

1 Like

Dreams are ment to be taken litterly. I dream walk and I had a ritual performed on my astral body by three black magi. The three people were connecting negative energetic attachments to my energy body. They wanted my power. My energy. The dream later left me with negative energetic attachments that I had to have removed by an energy worker. I dream walk quit a bit and the dreams are not real but the people in them are sometimes real.

No, they aren’t.

Dreams reflect the person’s inner psyche and life situations. Like I mentioned above, having a dream where one has been raped signifies that the dreamer has been feeling insecure about themselves.

You mean lucid dreaming? That’s different from actual dreaming because you’re controlling what you experience in the dream and not your psyche.

Unless you’re talking about astral projection?

Yes, because either the dream is about someone’s feelings toward that person, someone that reminds you of that person or your brain is using them as a symbol for something.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: screaming RAAAAAAAPE!!!
in a crowded theater :laughing::laughing::laughing: all because you fell asleep because the film was boring.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

My own thoughts on this

A: It could be your subconscious basically telling you about buried feelings and emotions that you have deep in you or picking that stuff up in life that is reflected back to you in this manner.

B: You basically had an experience in another plan with a demon. I had countless of dreams with such things (not raped thank god) but things people say it’s just a dream. My mother learned the hard way to lesson to me when I say no it happened when the very demon from my dream came out of my closet at age 3 and made eye contact with her. Dreams can be portals to other realms given the nature of it and how it works.

My advice is basically what others said. Banish, cleanse and put up wards around your home as well as learn at least basic self protection. I’m not sure if it was a parasite or just a low level demon who had nothing better to do. Unfortunately bad things happen, but that’s kinda why we are here yes? So when shit does happen we can be way way ahead of the person in question and walk away like it was nothing. Don’t give in to the fear or any feelings like that. Such thoughts can attract unwanted attention from other things. Instead focus on your protection and learn and practice this as well as defense. :slight_smile: If you need to call on protection aid from beings and let them help you get stronger.

2 Likes

Interesting you should say so. I have a book coming out soon called Energy Predators and my experiences with Psychic Attacks. I have had dreams with real live people actually attending in my dream. This is my experience. You may have not have experienced something similar to this but I have so. I can clearly say that people can enter your dreams. People that work Vampiric Magic also know how to vamp your energy at times when they enter your dreams. I had a ritual performed over my astral body to enslavey chakras points with negative energetic attachments, while these three people were sharing a dream with me. I will speak about the dream meeting I shared with the three people in my new book that I will publish later this year detailing multiple dream meetings that I’ve had over the last 15 years and Psychic Attacks.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! The notion that dreams aren’t literal is relatively new on the timescale of humanity, cut down to symbols by psychoanalysts who don’t know about magic. If you perceived it as real, then for all intents and purposes, it was- don’t let modern human consensus distract from your magic! That’s how fatal mistakes get through, by being diminished through words into illusory non-starters, which don’t change the actual reality of the thing. People who say dreams aren’t literal don’t understand them! :slight_smile:

As for how a child might’ve been there, well, consent isn’t necessary for such a situation to take place, as you’ve learned.

You should take the situation up with the gentle guiding being you mentioned as present in the dream, summon it up and have a chat. If that creature confirms and has a lead on the being, take one of the sigils from my threads or a being you intuit as willing to help you and go capture it. Once you have the creature contained, you can do with it as you please! :slight_smile:

1 Like