Oh, boy!

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:17, topic:3451”]I hate asking this, but is there anyone who would be willing to perform some magick on my behalf? I’m in a desperate situation, and the desperation is holding my own magic back. My situation is so bad, I can’t let go, and allow the magick to work.

If there is someone willing, I’d be eternally grateful, and will pay back in kind. I am most in need of a place to stay, and I am still doing my own magick, but more is always better.[/quote]

What are you doing in the mundane to help this situation DK? That’ll give us some ideas on what to build off of or what influences to push.

You can look at the 43th demon SABNOCK from Goetia or the following square from Abramalin 27th chapter, or both.

A T S A R A H
T O A L I S A
S A D O R I R
A L O G I L A
R I R O T A S
A S I L A O T
H A R A S T A

i think that should work sufficiently.[/quote]Have you used SABNOCK to find a place to live? The Goetia says he builds castles and furnishes them with ammunition and weapons, and makes wounds gangrenous.

Any experience with the square?

1 Like

You can look at the 43th demon SABNOCK from Goetia or the following square from Abramalin 27th chapter, or both.

A T S A R A H
T O A L I S A
S A D O R I R
A L O G I L A
R I R O T A S
A S I L A O T
H A R A S T A

i think that should work sufficiently.[/quote]Have you used SABNOCK to find a place to live? The Goetia says he builds castles and furnishes them with ammunition and weapons, and makes wounds gangrenous.

Any experience with the square?[/quote]

No, i have not worked with SABNOCK till now, i was mentioning about him as a reference, because you were asking to know about a demon or other spirit that can help find a home.

Any experience with the square?

All i can say is that, now, i am owner of two houses, and at present i am living in one of them. The other one is generating cash-flow from the tenants !

Note: The square is from “The Book Of Abramelin” A new Translation
compiled and Edited by George Dehn, Translated by Steven Guth, Forwarded by Lon Milo DuQuette ; Chapter 27th, the 5th square.

An update on my situation:

One of my sigils was successful and brought me $500 within 5 days (praise be to Salas’ash!).

Still looking for a permanent home, but with the money received I can remain at the hostel for the moment.

I have a job interview scheduled for Monday.

I have checked out the mundane resources available, like the Salvation Army, and the local shelter, so I know where I can go if necessary. I will say, though, when I was speaking to the very nice lady at the Salvation Army, all the pictures of Jesus, and the placards with pithy sayings about Gawd, that were in her office made me slightly nauseous. I felt immediately better as soon as I was outside, which was weird.

Lady Eva was kind enough to question some spirits on my behalf, and what they said has thrown my situation into a whole new light. This is not the first time this kind of emergency has happened to me, and I’ve wondered about why it seems to happen in a cycle of approximately every 2-3 years. Apparently, according to the entities Lady Eva spoke to, there is a spiritual cause. Without going into specifics, I have some internal issues I must clear up if I ever want to truly prosper. Some advice was given, and actions prescribed.

I plan on opening the Abremelin square Jyoti recommended, to find a new home, as well as another sigil for money to bring a greater amount so I can afford any place I find. I will keep you all posted.

2 Likes

how about manipulate the mind of your x roommate-friend??
not in a harmfull way of course,just something that could change his mind,and then ask you to return back and be friends again…

There was an old hot thread in this forum section about abramelin-square-for-manifesting-money , and you had also commented once in that thread. Here it is :

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/abramelin-square-for-manifesting-money/

[quote=“dron, post:25, topic:3451”]how about manipulate the mind of your x roommate-friend??
not in a harmfull way of course,just something that could change his mind,and then ask you to return back and be friends again…[/quote]
i would not recommend that, because that would initiate the old cycle in his life again. What ever happened is happened, some times it is better in our life to let the old things go, and move towards a new beginning, a new life !

^^^
i think you’re right jyoti.

I know about the Abremelin square for money, but thanks for the link, Jyoti. I was thinking of using Lukorst this time around.

1 Like

after many failed attempts with him eventualy he responded.it was a fleeting telepathetic contact while i was walking.he told me something like<>instantly i looked down and i found some money.the same for the next 3 days.not exactly what i asked for,but at least it was the way i wanted.finding them on the ground.