Oflameo's Doom Bunker

Borderline personality disorder sucks. I don’t know why anyone would want it. It sucks when moods control you.

Because I was good yesterday, Eris revealed to me how she manages her states. Instead of avoiding embarrassment and humiliation, she takes it to the chin and pushes through courageously with eyes fixed on the goal. Most people go along with whatever is suggested, and I am considered naughty for coming to my own conclusion anyways. Having me pass this information along to make me feel important is how she is going to keep me complacent.

Certain states of arousal can only be entered via embarrassment and humiliation so in a way it is its own reward. In this way, you can conceptualize psychopaths as arousal addicts.

I did try that.

It looks like I am an existentialist.

I made this in under 10 minutes to make a post on Erischan from page 5 of The Rope Hypothesis.

I realized a problem with the rope model a couple days ago but to explain the problem I need to define the word context. Scope is a synonym for context.

context : the set of objects being invoked or embodied by a concept

Here is the problem. If we just look at Bill Gaede’s universal thread in a context of one universe, then it is an object that doesn’t exist because it can’t have a location due to the fact that there is no other objects it can have a distance from.

I got Bill Gaede to respond to my criticism of his model, and he had to extend his model to my model, therefore, I am now an expert of his model.

He had to use my definition of context and my definition of multiverse to get around the fact that the thread didn’t have a location in the context of the universe it made up.

He still can’t debunk Stephan Wolfram’s New Kind of Science model because the universal Turing machine is the same thing as his thread. They are completely compatible.

I now have a definition for nothing.

nothing : object that doesn’t exist that you present physics on

If I demonstrated physics via a video on your screen, your screen will be nothing in the context of the demonstration, but you would still need it to see the shapes of the objects. The implications are that objects can exist or not exist depending on the context they are being demonstrated in and that any nothing you want to present on must have a shape.

If you remove Euclid’s 1st postulate, multiverses work.

The condition where A straight line segment can not be drawn joining any two points would be where you are working with 2 universes that are not joined as one in a multiverse configuration.

These humiliation / self mortification rites are annoying.

At least I got my 4th chakra issue diagnosed. One of the things I am going to do about it is indulge my addictions instead of controlling them. A lot of successful people have addictive personality and if I am goal oriented, I won’t buy anything and at least I will be motivated to feed my addictions, and that is better than nothing. In Sam Vaknin’s interview with Jessica Corvo Vaknin said addiction took up whopping 40% of the brain’s physical structure. By comparison language consumed 3%, Behavior consumed 8%, emotions consumed 1%, and memory consumed 6%.

If woo is a synonym for region than the rules of woo are very important.

Woo Rules

1. There are no rules, only discoveries.
  2. Discoveries only lasts as long as they last.

I cracked open a copy of the DSM-5 to win an argument, and I forget that it said right in the book that it says mental disorders were socially constructed.

Mental disorders are defined in relation to cultural, social, and familial norms and values.
Culture provides interpretive frameworks that shape the experience and expression of the
symptoms, signs, and behaviors that are criteria for diagnosis. Culture is transmitted, re­vised, and recreated within the family and other social systems and institutions. Diagnostic
assessment must therefore consider whether an individual’s experiences, symptoms, and
behaviors differ from sociocultural norms and lead to difficulties in adaptation in the cultures of origin and in specific social or familial contexts. Key aspects of culture relevant to diagnostic classification and assessment have been considered in the development of DSM-5.

Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: DSM-5 (Vol. Section I, page 14). (2013). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Association.

Why aren’t Satanic groups burning old copies of the DSM rather than bibles? Wouldn’t it make more sense to burn the DSM in a social context? (as in the LHP being the opposition of the current culture)

1 Like

That is a really good point. We may need to form a group and start burning copies of the DSM. I think David Wood created other innovative ways to make effigies of documents other than burning them.

I don’t know what the companion guide is for the DSM, if it exists. I know Judism has the Talmud and Islam has the Hadith.

1 Like

Not quite the same but scientology is kinda anti DSM or psychiatry in general. Probably not helpful, just thought I would mention it :joy:

1 Like

I am not sure I share a single other belief with Scientology.

I did find a video on status that I think is interesting.

Marketing may be science.

1 Like

I’ll have to take a look! I’m not crazy on Scientologists beliefs either :joy: just thought hmm already a religion who’s against it thoroughly :sweat_smile:

And ofc marketing is science… why do you think people take psychology degrees and end up in marketing jobs! :joy:

1 Like

I have no idea. Maybe psychiatry is a soft pseudoscientific cyst on the hard science of marketing.

1 Like

You can make a profit on anyone’s need

Wouldn’t be very human behaviour not to exploit a need for personal gain

I think it has its uses personally - the field of psychiatry

But it’s definitely also something that can sell and make some companies good money!

1 Like

Narcissism is probably a good thing. This video is Sam Vaknin bashing young people for adapting to the world we were dropped in. The reason I came to this conclusion is that he asserts that either everything we ( the psychiatry academy ) know about psychiatry is wrong or that young people are a new subspecies ( instantly debunked by biology ). The alternative Vaknin Offers is called nothingness where, the ideology where we give up on everything and just get in line and wait for false promises to bounce like one of Frank Abagnale’s forged checks. he bashes people who haven’t read a dead tree book even though we can read the kindle, and pdf books and get literally the same information, he bashes video games without any basis even though they are more educational than school. He finally asserts that young people don’t think or use emotions and are just action oriented robots.

As an action oriented robot, I say it is about time to shut down the parasitic institutions. If it makes me a villain, excellent. The world needs better villains to move the narrative forward because right now we are stagnating. Reach out to reality? It is a simulacrum. Most parts of reality are modifiable with religion.

On a brighter note, this Film Theory on Grub Hub demonstrates how you can link a narrative back in without much plot at all. Just a little bit of lore in the right places is enough. It is possible to avoid the rent seeking gate keepers, but should we?

1 Like

I am warming up to the term Egoism. It has fewer syllables than Existentialism, but gets to the point. It also functions as a bridge between P-compass and MBTI.

Absurdism, Hedonism, and Egoism has the same number of syllables and Absurdism and Hedonism has more characters. Ultimately I would prefer the term that polls better and by polls better, I mean the most people understand what I mean when I say it. Assuming they all poll the same, I would go with the shortest one to save space and time.