Offerings to Tiamat

I’ve been researching offerings to Tiamat. What are some good offerings?
Specifically Incense?
Thank you!!

2 Likes

For incense I take the direct approach and use the Tiamat Incense from Luciferian Apothica. But anything that has a good mix of perfumed and earthy scents is good.

5 Likes

Awesome thank you!
Ave Satanas

2 Likes

My go-to for Tiamat was always Dragon’s Blood. I didn’t do “offerings” with her per say but I was keeping a very close and daily communication. So you could say…time?

6 Likes

Yes Spirit Focused incense would be great offering for the spirit that you are working. Since Tiamat is a dragon goddess you can offer her: Dragons Blood, Dragon Related Items, or Dragon related artwork like Paintings, clay or metal statues etc.

5 Likes

Eggs are great offerings considering her story

1 Like

When I let her choose, it’s been dragon’s blood. I have over a half-dozen and she requests that one each time. I usually have a sea salt offering available that I may or may not put some blood into, depending on the encounter.

2 Likes

Excellent. Thank you for the replies everyone!

Ave Satanas

When I use to give offerings to her I would give her anything and everything, simply because as a Goddess of the Void, primordial waters she encompasses everything the created and the potential of creation.

3 Likes

Before the new site I ordered some candles and incense from them and they sent me broken candles and not all of the incense I ordered. I tried to get ahold of them because it was delivered when I was out of town and nobody responded. :joy:

1 Like

Embodiment of the Mother. Bound, and abused as she was drug here. She is the great Goddess in an earlier yet present form. She is FATE incarnate. As she tells me, She comes from and with the waters of Tiamat. An earlier form of our earth. Destroyed by the troubles (karma) of the ancients. The image she gave me is a naked women, bound and abused. Blinded by abuse, and tied by her hands and her feet, and held under the water. She is FATE. She is one to be feared of course, she seeks her revenge on those who bound her and drug her from her home after destroying it of course. She comes with/from the waters of Tiamat. She is Tiamat herself, and one of the earliest forms of Mother Earth.

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate. I’ve ordered from them quite a few times and never have anything but good experiences.

2 Likes

Tiamat loves blood! as male and female witches blood is her blood.

:heart: Ummu Tiamat Ummu Hubur :heart:

2 Likes

Nice website. I’d go for a more personal approach though. I think if people saw what you looked like they would be more inclined to do business with you. It’s just a suggestion.

1 Like

I have some building up to do

Thank you. I have some videos, though the newest one is over a year old. Some perspectives have changed since then… I have to get back to it…

1 Like

Isn’t she a godddes of salt water ? Wouldn’t you use something watery like sandal wood ?

That person isn’t on the forum anymore.

Or…salt water…with or without something else in it.