Offering

Do we need to open a sigil for an offering? I have head in food items you can draw the sigil, but do we need to open it? Also for the entities that like coffee, are there coffee cups with their sigils on it?

No need for a seal. The intent of offering is enough.

Simply take a few deep breaths to settle your mind, and then speak and say something like “i give this wine to the mighty Belial, as a gift of my respect and appreciation.”

If you have an altar dedicated to the specific spirit, then simply placing the offering on the altar can be all that is required, with a genuine feeling of thanks.

3 Likes

Oh good, I hope Lucifer liked the Hershey chocolate bar, I was at a park, I told all other entites hands off, this is for Lucife, and Lucifer only, and then promply put it in the trash can, knowing trash would be picked up for a couple of days

I agree :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sure yes. It’s a very small but yet symbolic beautiful gesture. :heart:

1 Like

Welcome @Moonlight154. I see you joined us back in 2018 but this is your first post. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us bout yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I’m certain already did this. I remember posting an introduction but if you would like me to I can do it again.

It isn’t showing in your posts, so yes, please do. The software says you haven’t posted before and It is required here.

Hmm maybe it was a different account I don’t know. Moonlight154X or MoonlightX154 something like this. But okay sure. I honestly cant remember the login.

1 Like