Offering to ANDROMALIUS

This is an appreciation post to Andromalius for bringing my lover back to me, punishing the slut who tried to take him, and making all the request i stated come true. ALL HAIL ANDROMALIUS he works super fast, he made this come true in under a week !! Thank you Andromalius. Also what are some offerings that he really likes ??

8 Likes

hunger

2 Likes

He likes hunger ??? I’m confused

Andromalius favours hunger and discomfort as an offering. Some do. I cite Magick of Influence - you used him for baneful work, that is what he favours. If you don’t want to do that then you could use an egg.

I am simply telling you what I know. Call it fasting.

6 Likes

Omgggg no way that makes soo much sense !!! I’ve been not eating that much recently. Yesterday I forgot my lunch at home and I was so hungry ! Now I know that was his doing. I don’t mind fasting :smile: I’ve done it before multiple times

4 Likes

And When I first contacted him I gave him the gift of 2 boiled eggs and a full bottle of red wine as my gifts for letting me speak with him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should I leave his offerings where I left his last gifts ?

1 Like

Only you know that answer.

2 Likes

https://okamitenko.tumblr.com/post/169436565705/offerings-for-andromalius

Check this out. It’s a whole list of stuff He does and doesn’t like

2 Likes

Sweet! Thank you! I already got chili dark chocolate for him, strawberries and eggs . I was thinking of giving a chuck roast to him as well

1 Like

I’m sure He would love that!

1 Like

Thank you that is helpful.

It is worth remembering that eggs show potential for life if raw, blood uncooked is life force.

2 Likes