Offering only by evocation

Hi everyone,

I’m practicing invocation with Lucifer and it’s going better every time. I feel more, see communication in my dreams, changes in my life. But if I want to offer something. Do you always offer by physical manifestation (evocation) ? Or can you offer to by invocation to? As a thank you for progress.

Thanks and take care.

Sometimes I dont even summon them. I just speak to them aloud, saying I give them that as offering.

I’ve also said their name in my head as a chant whilst offering booze by drinking it

4 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 So for example do the invocation (name chanting, or whatever your ritual is) and than drink the booze yourself as an offering?

1 Like

I wouldn’t call the chanting a invocation, but yeah thats how I’ve done it. I’ve done the same with food

1 Like

Well I made a ritual of guided enn meditation closed eyes, candle, sigil (in my head). And this works great, so I wanted to add an offering. So thanks for the great idea. And yes in an evocation I leave the offering. But I searched for a solution for invocation :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

In my experience if they are excited for an offering they won’t let you forget about it, and they will be there. May or may not wait for an actual call. When I make a meal to share as an offering, I will often feel touches and receive communication as I cook.

6 Likes