Offering intuition words, scan, tarot and runes

Thanks ,so ,it means the dog finally became a wolf :grin::v:t2:

Thank u so much

1 Like

Very interesting.

Songbirds remind me of my grandmother. I grew up with her and her birds.

I’m going to feed the birds in the yard, maybe the macaw and the male figure get closer.
I love forests! That you saw must be the paradise for me.
I’m also curious about volcanoes.
The bones thing surprised me the most, I don’t know anything about that and at the moment it doesn’t catch my attention.
Sailfish, I’m going to investigate.

Thank you very much for your reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m down for one if you’re willing, OP

@Vaynord may I please get a scan to see if any parasites are near/attached to me, thanks

I tried and I seen a figure I’d assume was supposed to be you and it was petting a hound buvtheres was also another image there that didn’t move to the side never got a good look at it,

I just closed eyes and asked if there was and a head shape appeared befor me nodded yes then I asked what does it look like and seen a zebra.
@Healing_Heart

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll have to see where this leads with me and Belial

1 Like

So at first I see a fish appear after recreating your display image I disrupt the scan with thought about what kind but it’s ass tall as long had runners on the top and bottom fin.
I start again and the piece above your hands in the image appears as braided knots of tree branches forming into an upside down pentagram.
I got back o the scan and see the fish again now it’s bearly escapes some sort of turtle like creature sorta like a croc but the body was different smooth, it’s on a lease but I don’t see who holding it just a shadow form.

Phone died had to wait and restart so I see a star face up white then it’s spun and it stops upsidedown

Sorry for delay phone died on me I restarted then the phone restarted on me so I just left it alone.

Anyway word of advise for me. How should I weave my way forth

Can you give me a advice as well as what is blocking me from getting results ??
Thank you

I’d be interested in a scan, if your still offering?

I’ll try I see a door being opened with a key I ask how does he do it then seen a rose and then a handfull of coins then the person seemingly emptying there pockets pulling out coins, I then re focus and see the rose and a women picks it up and brings it to herself I felt energy from her so I think she’s a spirit that could help you on your path it was a red rose btw, I asked what does she want thinking offering wise and seen a chocolate bar so there’s another idea for a offering besides the :rose: sorry I have no clue on name, she’s a tad dark but her energy seems good or at least inviting.
I tried channeling and got “just follow your heart don let anyone tell you what to do”

So I channeled and it or " your not trying hard enough"
I asked what o you mean no trying hard enough and got, “he’s not giving his heart”

So I’d definitely do some work on unblocking heart chakra and trying to manipulate your emotions better.

1 Like

Your display image is throughing me off I see the cartoon associated with it lol.
I focused on name and typed words I see a keyhole and a spider besides it and the spider crawls Into the keyhole, looked like black widow. It climbs back out of the hole dragging a opposum by the tail then weaves it’s web around it.
I try to think about the door and what’s behind it more and it has the three piece glass decoration on the top and then behind It I see a weeping willow o the left and then water in the middle and all the right with grass Infront of the water.
I try to think what’s the significance of the opposum and see keys, still sorta confused not sure what o ask to get a better answer that I could see. I ask how is it a key and I see food so I believe the spider is a spirit willing o help you unlock the next personal door to inner growth and they either need o be fed or ould be willing to remove a spirit that’s blocking you or somthing like that. I asked a it a parasite and seen a familiar but different image of a parasite, I have the feeling there hiding really well inside you. But I could be wrong about I being a parasite.
I refocus and just go blank thinking about our then see a unicorn and all that kind of fluffy stuff like a rainbow then I asked what do they need to do o go there and see a white dove fly to them. This part is weird I try o figure out how our fly there then I see a rat sitting with a harness ontop o the bird holding reighns. Lol sorry if it’s hard to understand I did what I could I’ve had a break for a while just getting back to the scanning scene. I also got the image that it was you as the rat apperently it’s just an image used for the situation had to fit on a dove like white bird might have been mouse,

1 Like

Would it help if I just sent you a recent picture of me to scan instead if my current is throwing you off?

I’m alittle confused by the scan. I don’t think I’m having parasite issues. Curious on who/what the spider is. Lilith? Or someone else?

Uh, why would they need to be fed?

Ok thanks a lot I Will try chanting “vam” and activate my heart chakra , I really need self love

Just a quick heads up, the Bija mantra for the heart chakra is YAM. VAM is for the sacral chakra.

2 Likes

I mispelled that by accident :sweat_smile:sry , thanks a lot for the correction though :blush::blush:

2 Likes

May I have a reading for general? Thank you very much

Sure I’ll take one. Would you like one in return?