Offering healing and "scanning"

I want everyone to know. At the end of the year i will be closing scans but i will keep the healing open. It may be on a new thread. Note that at this moment healing will take priority

5 Likes

amazing. You are right about everything. wow

2 Likes

Please can i have another one?Thank you @telgega

1 Like

Any specific thing to focus on?

2 Likes

If its not too much to ask, can i ask you to send some healing energy towards me? I really need it these days.

2 Likes

No, but i think its better if you learn to harness your own energy for healing

2 Likes

Yes please:legs and lower back.Thank you

2 Likes

If you are still doing these, I would love a scan please. I am new here so cannot dm but here is fine

2 Likes

Any better?

2 Likes

How about now?

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in a scan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes definitely!Thank you very much1!!!

2 Likes

Did you feel anything or disnthe pain just subside

1 Like

I felt at first some pain at left knee,but now it seems more better…Waiting tomorrow for confirm…but for now very very thanks!!!

2 Likes

Good morning and have a good Sunday…The time when you feel the most pain and from which you can tell how the day will be is in the morning as soon as you wake up(I have these pains since after an accident I broke my two femurs and had sciatic nerve compression):so this morning I woke up much but much better.I hope it will get better and better.Thank you truly from the bottom of my heart @telgega

1 Like

Hi @telgega, would you be willing to send me some healing for a skin condition?

2 Likes

Hii! I would love a scan and healing, thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

your lacking in minerals

Which mineral is good for skin?

Minerals. Minerals, including zinc, copper, and selenium , also have an important role in maintaining skin health. Zinc is an essential cofactor of numerous metalloenzymes.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will get ahold of some good mineral supplements. :+1:

2 Likes

Yea, though you will be the last one.
I.am going to be closing this thread
However anyone who wants the service can still get it if they join my discord, link in profile

I need to more measured way to do this
I plan to have other teachers and mods etc to help
If you intereated in doinf anyof those please join and ask

Ok so let me see. I see something in the lower right side just above the hip. Maybe a knot. Also the right leg in the inner front of the calf

You seem to have 2 links. One is very dark. Ita some type of strom like think or smoky gas the other is the exacct opposide. Like a white cloud. Not sure what this is

3 Likes