Offering healing and "scanning"

If you’re available and if you have the time could I possibly get a scan ?

Take all the time you need. Feel free to PM. Looking forward to it

I believe I can’t pm someone yet? I guess i am to new for that because ive looked everywhere in order to pm someone and can’t…you would please have to send me one first in order to start a conversation.

No picture please, they throw me off

2 Likes

I need a secretary I swear

4 Likes

I have had some health issues for over a month now and 3 doctors refused to check the problem out properly even though I was and still am in pain to the point where I needed to be on painkiller everyday. Would you mind givning me a scan and healing?

Please give me a reading…

Tel, thank you so much! I will be employing you again. So happy to help you with a little green love. I have not felt this good in a very long time. Will pm you details.

No pictures please

1 Like

Yes I will…just got a people in front I’m trying to heal

1 Like

Yes there is a lot of People her so no rush. :+1:

Everyone I’m sorry if I haven’t gotten to you yet. I know a lot have asked for a good while now. I’ll get to everyone as soon as I’m able

2 Likes

I send you some healing and focused on the problem areas

1 Like

Thank you soooooo much Telgega, I really appreciate you taking time to do this.:blush:

1 Like

Im not rushing you, take all the time you need

Would you mind giving me a scan as well?
Of course take your time because I see there are lots of people wanting it as well:’)

Wanna scan me😎

Hello can someone scan me please?

Hey all. Ao first im sorry i have not be around ive been insane busy and tired. I havent been able to muster the energy to scan and ive been trying to focus on healing more thrn anything

That being said a few things i need to update on. First is ill be taking a break from this for a bit to grt my energy back and work on my own development. Ill be around if its a absoulte emergency and you need something but unless its a deaperate thing. Im not gonna be able to get to it.

Second. My healing site is going down. I dont like the people who own he site. They take 40 a month and a 10% payout. Im gonna work on havng my own where i dont have to pay anyone to keep it up.

Thanks. Ill return

2 Likes

PS.

ILl be adding a healing request to my server/class page.