Offering healing and "scanning"

Tore my left hamstring off the bone…had to get it surgically reattached…was very tender in the inner thigh…spot on!! :+1:

sorry to hear

1 Like

Several and i have a rare condition thats adding complications.

Is your site on your page?

it is, it’s on hold until I get the money to open it again

let me see if I can help you instead of getting surgery

Is there a possibility to scan me please? I understand you’re very busy, I really would appreciate it.
I’ve got several health issues at the moment and seems more and more keep adding to them.
Doctors are useless.

My ankles hurt a much of the time and by the end of the day they are quite swollen.

I’ve ruptured my left bicep and now have a what’s known as a ‘Popeye’ they can operate and something I have to live with but hurts like hell sometimes.

I have other health issues but don’t want to bombard you with them at the moment.

My whole body is falling apart :cry:

Thanks
Racksus

I would like a scan please if you are able

I will pm u.

Sure let me see what I can do for you

1 Like

Hi, @telgega, could I have a scan please. I’ve never had one and will give feedback. Thanks!:blush:

Thank you so much Telgega, I greatly appreciate it.

Racksus

I meant to say they CAN’T operate…

It’s literally severed from the tendon☹️

Hi! Are you able to send me a pm please? I went to your website to pay for your service but wasn’t able to.

Thanks!

Sent, with a lil extra love. Not much but some. Thank you.

1 Like

The site is on hold till I get the money to reopen it

1 Like

Ok, well how can I contact you to see if you are able to heal and scan a friend?

Hey so I’ve been having some issues but I’m not sure what’s causing them. Would you be able to scan me and give me a consultation so I can figure out what help I may need or path I need to move to solve it myself? Thanks in advance either way

you can pm me

1 Like

im not quite back to full speed but ill get with you in a bit

2 Likes