Offering healing and "scanning"

Hello, Telgega. I would very much appreciate a healing/scanning if you can find the time to do it! :slight_smile:
Public is fine btw

1 Like

May as well hop on the bandwagon, public is fine lol, enjoy your day/night drinking, I’m not in a rush.

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering if you could do a scanning for me?

Would you mind scanning me plz ?

public or private?

public or private scan?

Anything u prefer … to me np at all

bottom of the feet

knee caps

Chest

right collar bone

bones of the chin and around the eyes

Totally right… Specially the bottom feet and chest … The healing u practice can releaf those things

Who was that reply meant for?

if you mean the thyroid reply, altscript, give me a moment I’ll get to you. trying to heal a few people

1 Like

Private please

Private please, thank you!

I know this thread is old, but is it still possible to get a free scanning? I already know i have a problem but i also need help with underlying causes and healing. Anything would be appreciated, I really need a miracle.

1 Like

hip bones and shoulders for you

3 Likes

Thank you❤. You got it right, hip bones especially!
For the first time in long I woke up in bed without pain in lower back/hips, amazing :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes please. I also need to know which magical step ( endevour) is important for me to practice next now. Feeling abit confused and low in energy. …
public is fine…

@telgega

Can you scan me please…!? On the aspect of my spirit communication …!!!any blockages…!!? Anywhere to improve…!?

Result should be in pm if you don’t mind…!!

You want a full reading…I’m not a diviner in that fashion but I know alot of other here are

2 Likes

Wanna scan swap. I’m pretty decent i think.