Offering free oracle card readings

Join the queue. Post your question. I’ll get to yours when I can. :blush:

I’ll jump in, if that’s okay :slight_smile:
Just a general is fine by me

May I get a reading please?

Sure. I PM’ed you the question, but you can post the answer here in public. I don’t mind about that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay guys, I’m not taking any more requests as I have a bit of a queue to work through.

Closing the queue now.

Those of you who are waiting, keep an eye on this thread, I’ll post yours as soon as yours are ready. Might take a few days or so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like a reading regarding my love life if possible.

Thanks.

I would love a general reading if you can.

Best question award goes to.

Am I going to ever know what it’s like to live life instead of survive life and the difference

1 Like

So sorry I haven’t been in touch. I’m going through a difficult patch with my senses. They were screwed with and I’m trying to put them right. So readings are difficult to do at the moment. I will be back to do them all once my senses are right again.

4 Likes

There was a problem with my senses due to a nasty attack by an enemy. But it’s passed and my senses seems to be improving a lot now.

I’m using the Santa Muerte oracle deck. It’s really the first time I’ve used this deck, so bear with me, and apologies if the reading isn’t quite there.

Here’s your reading:

Underlier card: Harvest
You’ll find it easier to manifest your desired outcome if you worked more on aligning your desire and expectation/Will. This card shows someone in the background picking the apples off the tree, and someone else is using a scythe to cut down the grass. There’s a third person in the foreground holding a basket of apples and she is tasting the fruit. This card is the basis of the reading and really the question is, “How do I do the work that’s needed to align myself so that the outcome I want manifests?”

1. Realisation
You need to figure out how you really feel now regarding the outcome you want. You know how you want to feel, as if the outcome has come to pass. But you aren’t there yet, emotionally. You’ll need to close the emotional gap.

2. Masculine
The energy needed to manifest what you want isn’t stable enough for your outcome to manifest. You need to get stabilised in the good feelings you expect to have when your outcome manifests, and that’s done by practising the thoughts that produce these kinds of emotions, as if it’s already come to pass. So practise thoughts of appreciation and love, etc about the one you want to be with. Observe your feelings when you do this. You want to do this until these thoughts and emotions become second nature, but make sure you eliminate all critical, negative thoughts/emotions. If you observe any negativity coming up, work through them, iron them out until all you are practising are the kind of thoughts and emotions that matches what you would expect when the outcome manifests.

3. Huitzilopochtli
This card shows the God of the Sun and War. This is about not concerning yourself with the little details of your desired outcome.Keep it reasonably general, because the Universe will take care of the details. If you get too specific, you may be setting yourself up for disappointment, which is going to make your alignment work harder because it throws off your energy and alignment.

4. Tezcatlipoca
This card shows the God of the night, of war, of education and temptation. He’s holding a mirror that kills his enemies, forcing them to face their contradictions and discordance. What Santa Muerte is saying here is, “Don’t put yourself down.” So work on that. Stand in your worthiness.

5. Will
When you’ve done the work required to align with the essence of what you want, it’ll be the right time to take action. In other words, only take action when you truly feel great about yourself, and about the outcome/partner you want. This will be when you’re truly free from fear, doubt, feelings of unworthiness/criticism, confusion, etc.

In other words, if you do nothing, you’ll get nothing, pretty much. This is all inner work that you need to do.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey , can I still get the reading ? My question would be about relationship with spirits and who are ones around me . Thanks in advance .

Using the Santa Muerte oracle deck.

She says she’s not surprised you’re asking this question. She feels you’re conflicted, so this reading is about how you can succeed.

Underlier card: Memory
It seems you forget who you’re dealing with. :wink:

1. Birth
It’s the right time to begin this project.

2. Darkness
This is about how you are going to offer your creative energy. The card shows a black background with a skull. Further information about this card: this is the representation of what was before the Big Bang - simultaneously everything and nothing, awaiting the primordial impulse to manifest itself.

When I looked at this card, I got a distinct impression of the skull wanting to open its jaws and letting out a roar, which manifested as flames erupting from its jaws. I get the feeling that your true desire is what you should offer. Understand what is it you really want to create.

3. Harvest
You will reap what you sow. Obviously, take care over what you sow from a vibrational/emotional point of view. And this also seems to be about the role you play, the work you put in.

4. Huitzilopochtli
This card shows the God of the sun and of war. Not too much and not too little is what comes to mind. You don’t need to make war with the person you’re thinking of, and it’s all over if you fly too close to the sun. So don’t take unnecessary risks. Leave the ego at the door and learn to listen as well as giving feedback.

5. Instincts
Take your ego out of the equation and go with your instincts. Don’t let reason get in the way, and don’t let yourself be swayed by other opinions, etc. You’ll stand a better chance of succeeding this way.

Your question was tough to answer.

1 Like

@Podmacbato @Emily_Leigh @eric433 @Inovius Sorry, if you scroll up, you’ll see I closed the queue for the time being while I catch up.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Silver!

1 Like

Thank you for the answering .

May I also request a reading?

Hey, thanks… worth the wait :wink:
Gonna take all the advice given… never really realized that I needed to work a bit more on myself that on the work being done right now.

Interesting reading btw with a Santa Muerte tarot deck.

1 Like

Not a Santa Muerte Tarot deck. It’s the oracle deck. :wink:

Yeah, one often needs to work on personal alignment in order to achieve easier or faster results. But many sorcerers don’t realise this.

1 Like

Yes if you’ll post your actual question here - you’ve asked twice without posting your question?

To everyone else, sorry the queue is closed right now.

1 Like