Offering and then ritual, inappropriate mannerism?

Let’s say I cum at 8AM and give it Lucifer as an offering. I then later at 8PM ask to invoke him and mention the semen. Along with that mentioning I give another small offering. Is this inappropriate “manners” considered rude? I see it as the potential going both ways. If I mention wanting to do something later in the day, I can see it as me “keeping tabs” so to speak. The other way I can see it is, working around a schedule, idk, what do you guys think?

@John_Doe The grimoires I work with say that offerings should be made immediately after the ritual, or in thanks as soon as possible after the result manifests.

2 Likes

My only thoughts on this are that you desire Homosexual Interaction with Lucifer? lol =p

3 Likes

It’s not preferable however a stale offering is better than no offering.

1 Like

Its personal choice. I see a spell which reqiere a black candle in morning and another in night. Same as you.

1 Like

Is that possible? Seriously.

2 Likes

Very possible, get an object ask him to imbue his energy with it. I know this from a second party perspective… fyi

1 Like

Wow. Learn something new every day.

1 Like

OK. Can you get me more information about this from that person? To be honest it’s kind of weird, I mean hear I am do either an invocation or envocation and afterwards “oh by the way Lord Lucifer can you zap me favor sex toy with your power I want feel you in more ways than one.”

1 Like

Yes you can evoke spirits for different purposes.

1 Like