Offering 50 free readings Practicing Novice

So it looks good. I drew six cards: the high priestess, 9 of staffs reversed, the sun reversed, 10 of coins, 7 of staffs, and justice. It looks like youre on the right path and you have powerful spirits working with you. There are still some blocks but your struggle will pay off and you will begin to see your desires come to fruition. While working on your ascent, you will need to focus on finding balance. Dont let minor set backs weigh on your mind. Push forward and you will obtain your goal.

1 Like

Once i get through the first set of 50, i’ll be happy to do more readings for anybody who wants one in a PM.

2 Likes

what is the best way to make progress in my spiritual communication

1 Like

Readings are done for tonight. Feel free to ask your questions and I’ll answer 5 more tomorrow.

1 Like

All right, how will the situation pan out between the person and I who have just started dating? Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the reading.
Appreciate the time effort.
Sounds spot on. Drop mind, move forward, :slight_smile: i can see where balance may be needed.
Good work. Keep it up :+1:

Infernal Gratitude

1 Like

I’ll take one plz, I’ll pm

1 Like

Perfect,
Let me know what will happen with the situation I have with my mental health clients who are trying to stage a boycot.

Thank you

1 Like

thank you! :hugs:

how does my crush feel about me?

1 Like

If you’re still looking for practice, I always welcome a reading.

1 Like

lmao…I hate how true this is…very good job on your part :):grin:

1 Like

I’ll take one since I refuse to read myself. Just give me general read, no fancy questions

1 Like

You’re really good ! Spot on about the past and present ! Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Hey,
Count me in. Please do one reading for me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like 1 too!:slight_smile:

1 Like

If still available, I would like one on my ascent with the Qliphoth. Thanks!

add me pretty please

I pulled 8 cards for you: 3 of coins, queen of staffs, 3 of cups, the moon reversed, 6 of cups reversed, the fool reversed, king of cups, and 4 of swords reversed. Overall i get a sense of sadness. Somebody is not happy at this time and very deeply in their feelings right now. Possible 3 party situation either a romance or business situation. Someone may have been spreading rumors around and being fake. There was a split, either you broke up with someone or you and this fake friend parted ways. It looks like someone wants to work on the relationship but theyre not sure where to start and may be reflecting on the past. I hope this was relevant but thats the story the cards showed me.

I drew 8 cards: justice reversed, 7 of staffs, 3 of swords, page of cups, 9 of staffs, 5 of staffs reversed, judgment, and page of swords reversed. So im seeing that at one point you faced a lot of conflict maybe with close friends or family possibly about your beliefs? I also see that you carry a lot of emotional baggage and this is the main thing holding you back. You have to find a way to release the pain of the past and forgive the ones who hurt you and let go of any guilt you may be feeling. I do hope this resonated.

1 Like

I drew 4 cards: the emperor, ace of swords, 4 of cups and 6 of staffs. The choice is yours. Choose the path that best suits you. Dont let anyone force you into one way or the other; you are the emperor so be the ruler of your own destiny.

1 Like