Odin Photobombs E.A. Koetting Video!

Da fuq! :smile:

Look closer - this is only adjusted for contrast and lighting levels, but you can clearly see the shape of a smiling bearded man… with one eye:

Edit to add two depictions of Odin, for comparison of the same braided hair and long mustache:

Stones and other natural formations that resemble the gods are recognised in Hinduism as svayambhu - self-manifested.

13 Likes

Oh I like it… prettiii :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I scrolled down expecting to see the comments going wild over this, but they were just the usual bullshit with a few nice replies, this is really amazing and I might actually print out a copy of the original and do art over it, because it’s fucking unbelievably cool as a symbol of direct contact and approval from the Allfather towards E.A.'s work here.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve watched that video yet. Very cool find!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t watched it yet but I have had moments a few moments like this when weird shit goes down.

2 Likes

Did this happen to be in proximity to where he found that forest temple? Makes you wonder if the place is not an ancient site of power that EA was drawn to by Odin to work with him there. I don’t know, but I would have to make that place a mainstay. I can almost get the vibe through the images.

1 Like

I don’t see it. Would someone like to outline it for me :slight_smile:?

1 Like

I’ll do something like that properly tomorrow or in the week, start with the lighter bit, the curve at the top as top of head, down the right side the bit that cuts is in an eye socket or eye patch.

1 Like

I actually see a few other forms on that rock.

If you look carefully, the upper right part looks like a woman looking up, something like a sphinx.

On the upper left, it seems like an Einherjar, like in Age of Mythology (that game was fucking golden)

Look carefully, you should be able to see the helmet and horns on the side.

And I can even see an arm on the bottom right, very muscular arm.

Quite interesting.

1 Like

Yes, I see that, and the woman looking up as well… honestly when I opened the video the main face jumped out at me so much I was amazed, and that doesn’t happen very often. I’m going to do some line drawing over a print then scan that, but I’m busy with other things tonight, I tried doing something in Photoshop but I can’t create in that as well as with pencil and ink.

1 Like

its look like helmet

1 Like

Straight fucking amazing i cant believe you caught that.

3 Likes

Jeepers I saw him winking at me ! That’s a good find @Lady_Eva !

1 Like

Oh wow

1 Like

I’ve looked at this quite a few times, each time trying to see it and just can’t. Lol