Odds of annihilating someone

Unless you’re married to Anubis.

Increase your shielding or you can get shit kicked. I’ll help you.

1 Like

One way to get a target is make a black jar candle and invoke saturn and earth into the wax to bind negative energy. If it starts to soot up good that would be the energy being bound up. If it doesnt clear up by half way it could indicate negative energy due to baneful work. If it the whole thing turns black you can then scry into it to lock on to the senders energy.

3 Likes

Hey @Fuego1, sending you something that will help.Inbox

1 Like

I started using the a string of beads and I just sent the shit back - the bead string broke. But I could feel it worked - I had 9 beads in between one end bead that represented me - and I had 2 on the other end that represented the senders - I had used my pendulum and drew circles with names in it… it pointed to two people that were sending me shit. One person has for the most part stopped sending shit my way - I am alot younger and have a whole forum to give me plenty of ideas to send shit back. I did a visualization and forcefully sent that shit back… Like a fucking super hero I grabbed their mojo turned it around multiplied it by 13 and sent that shit back.

3 Likes

I think I will just get my hands on any protection symbols, create and charge enough of them, to make and wear enough bling to make Mr T jealous.

2 Likes

But I’m still going to create a Pentagon with five red candles, my sword of strength and fear, and invoke every protection deity there is and request them to pay a visit to the one involved.

And it has just begun.

Dont forget your basic witches Jars however simple they actually do work- I have my wards up has well I just forget to keep them charged.

1 Like

Right on. Acts symbolic as well, imagining the backs of my enemies being pieces of ice broke by heel and toe, kicked in the air down the stairs.

1 Like

Vassago can help tell you who is sending this to you. We are getting ready to work with him in the workshop - Sorry researching and making notes… brotherFuego.

1 Like

I imagine throwing boiling oil on them x

2 Likes

Regarding defences.

This kind of magick turned into a ward has saved me from 2 wreaks so far.

Everyone chill out for a sec. Something is up with conner kendall.

Odd because I have no I’ll will toward anyone here.

and right around the time I invoked the Celtic pantheon for protection.

@Fuego1 I read somewhere -

Get your passport size pic, Star of David (Hexagram), put the pic completely inside star of david, put the star of david completely inside the amplifying pattern (more circles means more power) and tada!

I dont know how effective it will be in your situation. But it will certainly amp up your defenses. You should call Archangel Michael. Maybe get a Black onyx or similar round gemstone to add more passive defenses.

In case, you don’t know what an amplifying pattern is, check your inbox :wink:

1 Like

Its like DBZ, sending multiple small psi bombs is less effective, just send one Spirit bomb to kill the Majin Buu :wink:

1 Like

Did a reading on what’s attacking him. Its a Mars-Sol standoff. Solar storm. He must be ultra sensitive.
Celtic Cross …
Covers 10 Swords, Sol Gemini
Crosses Lovers, Gemini
Crowns Hierophant, Taurus
Beneath 3 Swords, Saturn Libra
Behind 9 Cups, Jupiter Pisces
Before 5 Cups, Mars Scorpio
Querent 4 Wands, Venus Aries
Env Prince Swords, Air of Air (Cap-Aqu)
Hopes Fears. 3 Wands, Sol Aries
Final Outcome 7 Wands, Mars Leo

Was it a mundane or a forum member, or possibly a former forum member? I noticed a few people here possibly getting hit. I even think someone tried some bullshit on me the other day, but I laughed it off.

Depends. Thirty different curses at once might make people stumble over each other’s efforts. Thirty using a common focus and methodology could rock someone’s world.

There are ways around that. Evocation is a good one. Just because you do not know does not mean someone (something) else does not or cannot find out for you. Let me know if you need a hand.

Look, I saw that everyone is leaning towards protection, and while this is good advice and I would do it for myself in such a situation, it does little to stop the person from trying again. I would protect myself first, then regroup and stomp his guts out (magickally, of course).

4 Likes

Great, let the fucker sleep and hit your spirit bomb :wink:

2 Likes

I just posted this. It is something that was channeled to me. Not my own credit. Enjoy and i hope it works

3 Likes