Odd Dreams need help

I have no idea what category to pick so General Discussion was my first choice.

I had 2 dreams last and I can not shake it off.

My first dream was me having sex with my landlord but I don’t find him attractive in that way and ot popped out of nowhere. I woke up confused and all my sex drive was gone I have been masturbating a lot and it’s up and left me everytime I think of something sexy I get a stomach ache.

I woke and went back to bed and had an even worse…no more like a nightmare.

I dreamed I was in a regular house but it wasn’t my house. An old lady was sitting on a recliner just resting peacefully until I see my arms raise up grabbed one of her arms and started skinning her with a machete. This was an old black woman and I was looking from the eyes of the person who just started skinning someone.

The lady started screaming “How could you do this to your mother!” And a male voice started talking but I didn’t know what he said but realized I was the one saying it. I was in the body of a man and I haf no control or understood what was going on.

It was a random dream. In the dream the man/me kept skinning her everything was very realistic and made me even more sicker then usual. I feel like this might have something to do with the house I want to move into but I am not sure.

Can someone please help me understand this? I just don’t know what to do or think I feel sick about it amd I can’t forget about it. The dream ended with the lady crying after having all her skin on her right arm and half of her back ripped off. Those images won’t go away.

Did you do a casting regarding your housing or perhaps moving to a better location or another ritual pertaining to your apartment? If so what did your ritual entail?

3 Likes

I was trying to move out last month but the house I wanted was already taken so I had to wait I started to do things lile cleaning my current apartment and fixing things up and “willed” the house I wanted back to me. And a week ago it popped back on the market! And I was happy and told my family.

I didn’t do any ritual I just wanted it really badly and focussed on it till I got it. After it got back on the market a Property Management workers took a week to contact them about it finally I got an appointment to see the house in a few days…which was today.

But…after I got the appointment I fell asleep and had that skinning dream again.

2 odd dreams one at night and one in the morning. I think I was in someone else body when I was having sex with my landlord. I think I was a white women it felt gross. I sometimes have dreams that predicts horrible shit that I don’t want to see I don’t want to move in a house that someone got killed or about to ne killed.

Sometimes I my landlord goes into my apartment when I’m not around… I feel sick.

1 Like

My interpretation of the visions is that perhaps a voodoo ritual may have been performed. Your first vision indicating a lot of negativity regarding your housing situation and that you are stuck in a flat or home and having to play nice but don’t really want to be there.

The second blood thirsty vision regarding the attack on the older women perhaps a owner or lease holder of a home… Indicates an extremely malevolent hex has been placed on the reclining woman and the Deitys accedance to a hex of destruction and upcoming harm to the woman.

1 Like

Yes you are right I don’t want to be living where I am at because it wasn’t a choice for me…the apartment was 3 years of nightmare. The landlord is super nice but my mom takes advantage of his kindness and I don’t to be nice. Not that I’m not nice I just never wanted to be here in the first place. I just had to make due but things started to change that let’s me move out to an ideal place spacious enough for me and my son!

What do you mean voodoo and hex?

Most of these types of visions are deliberate psychic forces that are sent by a deity in response to someone who did a casting or made a request during a ritual.

The fact that you not only experienced these horrorific visions but also had unexplained illnesses with stomach cramps after your first vision dealing with your flat and the manager. This indicates a strong possibility of an external energy force and would also indicate the nature of the upcoming vision of violence. On the subject voodoo it is only a guess, could be wrong.

1 Like

By hex i mean a malevolent casting for harm put forward by someone who practices Witchcraft or Voodoo, Hoodoo.

1 Like

I have no bad blood with my landlord andbhe is a supet nice guy but I think what I’m seeing not about me or my house I want it might more about him. My landlord is black and I saw him having sex with someone I’m sure is not his wife. The violent dream was an elder black woman her killing her…but I know it is not my landlord who hurt/killed The lady. I think something bad is going to happen to my landlord. But I don’t want sound crazy by telling him and if I stay in this place me and my son will be in the crossfire. I had dreams car crashes and family members getting hurt and telling them at late notice.

I think someone(s) is manipulating my landlord and going to hurt his family. I want to leave this place on a good note without having a bad reputation so I don’t want think I’m insane every one thinks I am crazy until everything I say comes true then they just keep their distance or start bothering me! I don’t feel that sick anymore but now I am worried for my landlord. :cry:

You must be having these visions for a reason. I would make notes and keep a journal perhaps some of the violent visions might be of future events to come and might be sent as a warning as it might pertain to a family member.

2 Likes

I feel like if I don’t say something I’m going to get bad karma and if I do something I’m going to be judged. I don’t want to lose this house. I’ll keep notes! Thank you!

1 Like

It has been a long time but things have changed for the better, well, in my eyes but I have a weird feeling. It isn’t a bad feeling but it also doesn’t feel good it kind of feel like water pouring over me like cold water. I had a craving for Salisbury Steak but only because I had bad memories of my School years and all the bad people and said to myself "The only thing I’ll miss is the Salisbury Steak and potatoes. " and then the next day my Neighbor gave me 2 bags of food and one of the bags had containers or pre cooked Salisbury steak with potatoes and cut green bean. My mom usually eats Green beans but I dislike them and it made me miss my mom a little because she finally moved out. The Salisbury Steaks also came with mushroom gravy. And it is weird because I don’t like mushrooms! I tried it once and tried cooking it and failed. And thought ‘I might want to try mushrooms again I might have cooked them wrong…’ and the mushroom gravy very good! So…this weird.

But I find it weird that I craved something and i got it. I’m it made me happy! And then I had a thought about JJBA, JoJo Bizarre Adventure, and thought about a Stand or item that that is a Bag and can carry an unlimited amount of stuff and weight. But I shrugged that thought away because I already make to many OC’s and the next day I was trying to find something to read and found a great story, I think it’s great, with a character who has a bag that can carry an unlimited amount of stuff even if it is super heavy just the way I though about her. Exactly the way I thought about her in personality and image.

And then I remember that dream I had about…this. about how a black man was going to kill someone. I thought it was my landlord but I am starting to think it might be my next door neighbor. But I won’t jump to conclusions. All I know of him is that I always great him he seems super nice, he has relationship problems, and he fits the mold from my dream. But I don’t like thinking about this.

Maybe I am just using the law of attraction and it is connecting to me? I’m happy that I am getting the stuff I want even if it is small stuff but this dream popped out of nowhere just looking over the corner of my eyes and it is getting hard to avoid it. I have eventually turn my head to check on other stuff and I have to get a glimpse of it. It’s not hard like a pain or suffering it is just uncomfortable because it is not my business. Like someone throwing dirty laundry out their window.

My next door neighbor is in a relationship but his girlfriend wants to leave because she found a job and doesn’t want to be with him anymore. He says she found a job and found something better and his girlfriend is light skinned almost weight she might be Hispanic. My landlord and him are really close friends but I think if he is related to the dream he might suffer if someone dies in one of his properties. But I don’t want to start shit. So I dont know what to do.

1 Like

Last night I had a weird dream…not sure if I can call it that more couldn’t sleep. It was so weird! I was trying to get my sleeping schedule back in order and right when I was about to sleep the image of Greg or Jeff the Killer popped up in a flicker motion and it startled me and made my eyes go wide. It was just a random image and I haven’t even thought of him before it just popped up.

And I was trying to relax my body but it was hard because I felt everything around me: the crumbs, the odd movements, the heat. And I had to get up and dust it off and sleep on my couch. So I started to relax myself and start to drift into sleep and I heard my mom voice. I heard the door knock and my mom’s voice told me to open the door she came here to talk to me, she came here early. I got up to open the door but no one was there. I closed the door. And I went back to the couch but I was still sleeping in the couch. And then I got startled and woke up but I thought “What if I’m still asleep?” And I was still asleep. I was trying to get up because I heard my mom’s voice and the knocking. And when freaking finally got up I saw outside and it was still dark and my phone it read 6:23 am. I text my mom and she didn’t reply back. If my mom was outside she would have seen my text and texted back and I was pretty sure she was still sleeping and I’m pissed off because I forcefully woke myself up. I didn’t answer the door because I didn’t feel comfortable answering it.

It felt like I something was stopping me from sleeping. And I tried to go back to sleep and I heard someone say “Don’t go to sleep” and “Stay awake” and I opened up my eyes. It was terrible and when I checked my phone it was around maybe 8:00 am and I’m going to sleep. And then I finally felt relaxed and started to drift away to dreamland BUT THEN A BUNCH OF DAMN LOUD NOISE STARTED UP. I was in a state of ‘trying to sleep but to much noises’ I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me but I was wrong. I looked outside and saw a bunch of construction workers from my window talking about something.

And one of them saw me and I stared at him and I saw the sidewalk being filled in with rocks and I thought to myself "These fucking people tore up the corner edge of the side walk like 2 weeks ago and I haven’t seen them in the past in the past 5 to 7 days and now they the decided to finally finish up the side walk just when I was going to sleep. I got maybe 1 hour of sleep at best. I made coffee and biscuits and just trying to stay awake.

I could not sleep. At all. I kept waking myself up.

It seems like restlessness honestly, nothing too big of a deal, a lot of things are going on in your brain making it hard for you to sleep. Try to get a time where you can rest easier or meditate to help you fall into deeper stages of rest and quiet your mind!

1 Like

Alright thank you! I swear I heard laughter when I decided I stayed awake. The construction workers are really nice though!

1 Like