Odd behavior in another person

I have a bit of a situation here and honestly I have no idea whether to worry it could be related to my practicing in the house or not. I have two family members living in my home (I posted before once I think about trying to run them out.) Anyways one of them has been acting more and more odd lately. It’s gone on for days now, doing, saying and thinking strange things that are both out of character and make little sense. Yesterday morning for example when I mentioned her upcoming holiday she INSISTED I was wrong to care that someone else is taking a trip. Tonight was ever worse. She accused me for five minutes of turning the heat on the stove down and lying about it when I had not done so. (I can only assume she had and was not aware of it since she was last to be close to it.) Then worse still she pointed to what was obviously cigarette ashes in my tub, (I’m not even going to bother to call her on dropping ash while smoking in the bathroom. It’s only ashes. I pick my battles.) But she implied strongly that the grey substance was not ash at all, and that it had come off or from my body when I showered. Night before last she swore loudly in my face out of the blue and screamed at me to get out of her way, while I was carrying glass dishes and a kitchen knife. It was like sudden sheer rage out of nowhere at all without clear or known reason. Now there is a bit of a history with her and few emotional and behavior issues, but nothing quite like this as far as I know.

I have been working with demonic energies in the house for the last couple months now, but only using their sigils and never done evocations at all yet. On one had I tend to assume it shouldn’t matter in the least and this is just untreated mental health getting worse, but on the other hand I have to wonder if there is a connection here. Is there anything I can do about this in any case?

[quote=“Blazewind Bluebird, post:1, topic:5571”]I have a bit of a situation here and honestly I have no idea whether to worry it could be related to my practicing in the house or not. I have two family members living in my home (I posted before once I think about trying to run them out.) Anyways one of them has been acting more and more odd lately. It’s gone on for days now, doing, saying and thinking strange things that are both out of character and make little sense. Yesterday morning for example when I mentioned her upcoming holiday she INSISTED I was wrong to care that someone else is taking a trip. Tonight was ever worse. She accused me for five minutes of turning the heat on the stove down and lying about it when I had not done so. (I can only assume she had and was not aware of it since she was last to be close to it.) Then worse still she pointed to what was obviously cigarette ashes in my tub, (I’m not even going to bother to call her on dropping ash while smoking in the bathroom. It’s only ashes. I pick my battles.) But she implied strongly that the grey substance was not ash at all, and that it had come off or from my body when I showered. Night before last she swore loudly in my face out of the blue and screamed at me to get out of her way, while I was carrying glass dishes and a kitchen knife. It was like sudden sheer rage out of nowhere at all without clear or known reason. Now there is a bit of a history with her and few emotional and behavior issues, but nothing quite like this as far as I know.

I have been working with demonic energies in the house for the last couple months now, but only using their sigils and never done evocations at all yet. On one had I tend to assume it shouldn’t matter in the least and this is just untreated mental health getting worse, but on the other hand I have to wonder if there is a connection here. Is there anything I can do about this in any case?[/quote]

Sounds like a nervous breakdown, the paranoia too, has the female in question had any recent stressors? When I lived with an unhealthy person of an emotional state , the whole house had an aura of blackness.

I do think there are recent stressors, but she doesn’t really talk to me like a person much anymore so how could I know for sure. I’ve been trying to get her into a mental health professional, and because of her general distrust and hatred of the whole system in general, I doubt I will ever get her to go. I was just a bit concerned because it got so much worse so fast. Breakdown does sound likely though. Yeah my whole place seems now to have that same aura of just outright negativity about it that only related to the constant behavioral nonsense in here. Walking on eggshells worrying that any word you say will start a round of thrown objects (a bottle of soya sauce most recently, and thankfully it hit the kitchen black splash tiles not the painted wall and cleaned up well,) will muddy a home’s energy fast.

Sounds like she may definitely need some professional mental help however, from past experience I can honestly say that those with severe mental disorders do seem to react adversely when occult activity is done in the same home they are in. Last summer, I had a few room mates. One of them was male and he was not prone to rage but he had been known in the past to have severe mental breakdowns requiring psychiatric hospitalization.

Me and the other room mate, me and her started doing some heavy occult related work. I was teaching her about black magick as all she ever knew of before that was the lighter stuff and when she helped me she had a very powerful energy that when put together with mine was just amazing so it seemed right. But when me and her started doing evocations together our male room mate went a little berserk.

He had no idea what we were into but one day he was sitting on the couch and he looked up at us and said, I am Azrael the angel of death. I am a very old and unlimited wise being. I had no beginning and I will have no end. The influence of Astaroth indeed lies within this room.

We we’re like Joe WTF are you on? Oddly enough though, we had recently been working towards summoning Astaroth. No way he could have known that because we only did magick when he was at work. He was raised a christian and wasn’t one at that time, but occult type things just scared him. He then started talking about prophesying that certain cities would be attacked in the future, giant asteroid fireballs.

After that, he started waking up in the middle of the night and coming in my room. My female room mate slept in the same bed with me, we had limited space and females don’t mind that as much as two guys would so it worked, but he came in our room and was like something is touching my feet in there and it’s saying it does not like me and does not want me around and it’s all because of her (he pointed at me) and was like, it’s your guardian thing. He’s fucking creepy and he wants me gone. Also odd, because I had not told either him or her about my guardian, the one that chases people off (males mostly). So he went crazy and eventually left in fear when my other room mate and I brought home a large chunk of grave yard dirt. He immediately knew what it was somehow and left that very second.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:4, topic:5571”]Sounds like she may definitely need some professional mental help however, from past experience I can honestly say that those with severe mental disorders do seem to react adversely when occult activity is done in the same home they are in. Last summer, I had a few room mates. One of them was male and he was not prone to rage but he had been known in the past to have severe mental breakdowns requiring psychiatric hospitalization.

Me and the other room mate, me and her started doing some heavy occult related work. I was teaching her about black magick as all she ever knew of before that was the lighter stuff and when she helped me she had a very powerful energy that when put together with mine was just amazing so it seemed right. But when me and her started doing evocations together our male room mate went a little berserk.

He had no idea what we were into but one day he was sitting on the couch and he looked up at us and said, I am Azrael the angel of death. I am a very old and unlimited wise being. I had no beginning and I will have no end. The influence of Astaroth indeed lies within this room.

We we’re like Joe WTF are you on? Oddly enough though, we had recently been working towards summoning Astaroth. No way he could have known that because we only did magick when he was at work. He was raised a christian and wasn’t one at that time, but occult type things just scared him. He then started talking about prophesying that certain cities would be attacked in the future, giant asteroid fireballs.

After that, he started waking up in the middle of the night and coming in my room. My female room mate slept in the same bed with me, we had limited space and females don’t mind that as much as two guys would so it worked, but he came in our room and was like something is touching my feet in there and it’s saying it does not like me and does not want me around and it’s all because of her (he pointed at me) and was like, it’s your guardian thing. He’s fucking creepy and he wants me gone. Also odd, because I had not told either him or her about my guardian, the one that chases people off (males mostly). So he went crazy and eventually left in fear when my other room mate and I brought home a large chunk of grave yard dirt. He immediately knew what it was somehow and left that very second.[/quote]

So…you guys still friends?

Friends? No. He is terrified to even be around me. Although I do have a guardian who chases away all males eventually. Not sure why, he won’t reveal his identity to me and I have tried for quite some time. I just keep being told the time is not right for you to know who I am, just know that I am here if you need me. Not sure why all the secrecy. Maybe he is a very powerful and well known being and thinks it may go to my head if I know who he is right now? No clue, but he seems to chase all males away from me. He never targets females.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:4, topic:5571”]Sounds like she may definitely need some professional mental help however, from past experience I can honestly say that those with severe mental disorders do seem to react adversely when occult activity is done in the same home they are in. Last summer, I had a few room mates. One of them was male and he was not prone to rage but he had been known in the past to have severe mental breakdowns requiring psychiatric hospitalization.

After that, he started waking up in the middle of the night and coming in my room. My female room mate slept in the same bed with me, we had limited space and females don’t mind that as much as two guys would so it worked, but he came in our room and was like something is touching my feet in there and it’s saying it does not like me and does not want me around and it’s all because of her (he pointed at me) and was like, it’s your guardian thing. He’s fucking creepy and he wants me gone. Also odd, because I had not told either him or her about my guardian, the one that chases people off (males mostly). So he went crazy and eventually left in fear when my other room mate and I brought home a large chunk of grave yard dirt. He immediately knew what it was somehow and left that very second.[/quote]

I study psychology and am going for a degree in it.
When i say " stressers " i am taking about , she is reliving ACES (unresolved adverse childhood events ) , hence the mental breakdown .

I would recommend a consult with a good psychotherapist .

They say its one in four , so the organization is called but i would say its two in four in reality . Sexual abuse is so rampant in this world and disgracefully , talk is taboo.

Im not saying that’s the issue but about 90% 0f women are exposed to some form of sexual abuse in their life time.

Stranger Danger is BS , the Monster is usually under the same roof.

Very true Uru,
most women I have spoken with that felt comfortable enough to open up to me about being sexually abused, about 95% of them told me it was their own father, brother, step dad, uncle, etc. that was doing the abusing.

Have your tried an exorcism or the Lesser Banishing Ritual, there’s a larger version of the LBROTPin Crowleys "High Magick .

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:8, topic:5571”]Very true Uru,
most women I have spoken with that felt comfortable enough to open up to me about being sexually abused, about 95% of them told me it was their own father, brother, step dad, uncle, etc. that was doing the abusing.[/quote]

Same here, most of my girlfriends from my twenty’s opened up to me too, one girl was molested by both here uncle and two older brother’s, i couldn’t stay with her and the next girlfriend, who’s best friends brother molested her, because i would have ended up putting a bullet in the dirty bastards heads and buried them. The last one had got raped and impregnated and had to have an abortion at 13 ,by a local junkie, he’s missing right now but long before i met her thankfully.

If i had of had kids with any of those girls, i wouldn’t have taken the chance of having a predator around my family, hence i had to break up with them, also they were severely damaged women, the archetypal knight in shining Armour or hero , has to be something i need to work on,= or get rid of, because some people just can’t be fixed sadly.