October 24th Blood Moon approaching

So an attraction spell and maybe a curse or death spell will work best

2 Likes

Totes. Also, it’s on a Wedneday which could help speed it up if you bring fleet Mercury into it.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Really helpful. I will also download the app

1 Like

You’re welcome! Good luck with your casting.

1 Like

Thanks. One more thing I forgot to ask. Do I have to do the spells at exactly the interval in which the moon is at it’s peak so to say, or can I do them anytime during that night?

1 Like

There’s two schools of thought there that people will differ on. To be sure, it can’t hurt to align with a particular hour, but it’s not necessarily de rigeuer. Seems to me it’s like adding spices to something you’re cooking, if you get me.

Here’s a fine discussion about it: Importance of planning in ritual

5 Likes

@Jpj
The blood moon is coming up, and for demonic workings its most potent , for lucifuge ,Lucifer at the blood moon are quite easiest to evoke .
All the best .

4 Likes

Sweet, thank you!

Yes, it’s more potent during a blood moon.

My recommendation is to use that night for a big hit you aim for, goals you’d usually consider unachievable.
But generally speaking, you’re not limited to do something just there, it’s just easier.

One part of that is that Blood Moon calls many forces together, another part is that people who wouldn’t normally be able to perceive other realms can accidentally witness Magick that happens around them during that time.
(due to the amount and intensity.)

Those “Muggles”, to use a simple term, will actively disregard the fact’s they witnessed, to stick to their normal frame of daily consciousness, some may freak out a little bit and forget about it a little later.

:wink:

Have fun!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try honestly. I will start preparing

2 Likes

Good.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

Is it blood moon?? Google says it’s hunters moon

4 Likes

Yes, also known as blood moon.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, I am going to get it, it saves me doing it the way I do now which is time consuming

2 Likes

Ikr, you’re very welcome.

2 Likes

Had to make a note cause this threw my brain’s alarm off since i dug into it a few months back for a separate project. So the October moon is generally the harvest or Hunter’s moon. The next lunar eclipse blood moon for ritual propose is the Jan 20–21, 2019
Lunar Eclipse. :alien:

3 Likes

Hey, it says also Blood Moon, so I’ll go with that too

It does but energetically there is a difference between the energies of the harvest or hunters moon in october and the energies that result from a lunar eclipse blood moon. In performing energywork or ritual during these times you can experience the difference.

From what i understand it has alot of ties to feminine energy in its various forms of healing, transformative, creative, and destructive.

4 Likes

So in this case, an attraction spell and an evocation/invocation will still be more potent than the ones performed any other normal day?

From my own experiences i can only say that the prosperity and cleansing rituals i have done in october have packed one hell of a punch.

Depending on the tradition or system you are practicing the moon will be used for slightly different things at different phases. For example in the hermetic structure i used it took a pretty practical approach to lunar based magick.

Some examples are👇
The new moon was a good time to do rituals for projects you were starting.
The waxing moon was good for rituals aimed at drawing things to you.
The full moon was good for rituals geared to a projects completion or growth.
The waning moon wad good for pushing things away and purification and cleansing.

3 Likes