Occult Suggestions For Out of Line Lover

I have been reconnecting with my fiancé and we decided to really settle and work together in a love partnership again. He was putting a lot of effort in the first week, which was perfect. Now he’s not doing any effort and is aloof to me and demands a lot from me despite not doing a thing.
I am wanting ideas that I can do to keep him in line and/or make him be more respectful and mindful towards me. I am open to any form of working, be it cruel or cleansing his stupidity. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Give back the ring. Someone you love you could never be cruel to. Why work so hard to make something imperfect, prefect.

4 Likes

Yeah, Give him back the rihg. There are better men out there.

1 Like

Some men have hard heads …basball bats are harder… The advice of teddy Roosevelt talk soft and carry a big stick.

On a side note. Honey jars work well and so does binding. Perhaps look up M’ehiom* I think that’s the spelling…maybe.

1 Like

honey jars only work on winnie the pooh !! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

communicate communicate communicate. sometimes that’s better than relying on magick. it’s hard to read minds. easy to assume things making an ass out of u and me. hehe

Most relationship fail due to lack of communication. It’s an ongoing process not a one time thing that many do.

1 Like

Well granted your way is the mature way…but my way is more fun :smiling_imp:

2 Likes