Occult practitioners in everyday life

I can pick out another actual practitioner from a crowd 7/10. There’s a lot of people however, who call themselves witches or sorcerers that do absolutely nothing but read the occasional book without ever putting any of it into practice. Can’t sense those. And powerful people who I can only sense if they want me to. Part of my protections involve being harder to notice as anything but a normie. Probably easier to figure out I’m a witch by jewelry most of the time

1 Like

Yeah, I know that. But I’m talking about on a spiritual level not physical.

Yes there’s a kick to their encounter as if their eyes look like they’re wanting to express thousands of words but cannot. It’s there in the head. Occultists are not just thinker types, but big feelers. They deal with life on two quotients, the emotional intelligence and ordinary intelligence sphere. And so they carry both the weight of the world along with their knowledge and emotions. So they can be intense/serious or mystically charming. Like an otherwordly elegance.

Depending on how that occultist was developed as a person you’ll be able to detect subtle signals from the occultist. I’ve met some occultists who I think are psychic militants, coming from a place of pain. Others will elaborate endlessly on all hidden ideas and concepts. Discussions of the unseen is always a good discussion, occultist or not. Religious or not.

Practitioners and occultists usually give a vibe, it’s a mysterious one and it’s something that will go unnoticed by most but to some, it feels like something is grabbing at you when you speak to one.

2 Likes