Occult practitioners in everyday life

I always hear and I know full well that this is a lonely path for most of us.

However, i’m curious: since just about anyone could practice magick and be involved with these darker aspects, would any of you be able to see a person in public and notice that their energy is different? -if you passed someone on the sidewalk would you sense the spirituality in them?

I guess this could be redundant as well since it’s common for sorcerors to be ‘invisible’ or go unnoticed by others.

2 Likes

Yes, you are able to sense another sorceror :blush::blush::blush: Because your senses are much more sensitive than normal people’s…

3 Likes

I have, but honestly, i find it better to just “keep in my lane.” But that’s mostly because of what I want for myself.

6 Likes

You could smell it on them. I’m kidding. Besides dead givaways like little trinkets and shit, the eyes says a lot. Also the way people talk. Then there’s people who just carry a presence about them.

This witch from my old church used to speak so differently from everybody else. Very eerie, evasive behavior. I’m not saying the weird shit are signifiers, but it was telling that she acted so different around me, as if she knew that I knew. I only had a hunch but that gave her away. Meanwhile, all I wanted was her loins. I wasn’t gonna out her. Brave little bitch. I’d still break her back. Bust that shit wide open.

6 Likes

People who see auras figure it out about me real fuckin quick. I can usually pick out black magicians pretty well, I’m not typically as discerning when it comes to the more right hand current practitioners.

3 Likes

I feed off so many people that when I encounter pull back its mostly white lighters. I use to see this Satanic witch around in the gas station that eyed me before. She just shook her head and moved on.

A bunch of dark siders are weak sauce too. I don’t touch light or dark 99% siders because I don’t want anyone to bother me.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t recognize another practicioner if he would punch me in the face with a pendulum.
I am really bad at stuff like this.

8 Likes

How can I hide myself from being identified by other magicians? Or more like how can I make it where I seem more like a normie if a magician were to see me?

5 Likes

I believe there are certain demons in the ars goetia who can help you with that

2 Likes

It is hard to hide it, you have power inside you so :woman_shrugging:t2: :woman_shrugging:t2:maybe some entity can help you with it :blush: I never tried to hide it because i feel more comfy when mages know i am not ordinary… because i came across pretty nasty ones who were for example draining energy from people around me plus from me, or some mages who were cursing in the public to test their abilities… so when i sense that i give them ugly warning…

4 Likes

I did once. He was sitting in front of my workplace. I just walked up to him and started a convo. He never returned. Other than that no, I have to shield myself when outside but I think I could if I wanted to.

5 Likes

I find I can sense like minded people by their energy at times, especially if they have been in the presence of strong demonic energies.
Inmy everyday life, I have been very open in my left hand path. And in doing so, peak the interest of others who are curious Or ready for a path—so I look for it intentionally every where I go
So therefore you can see that outward projection of spiritual energy can actually be a beacon to other people as well as to the Ancients.
I think no left hand path person should have to be solitary.
We have been solitary not because we are few in numbers or in power but we are solitary because of fear of acceptance.

3 Likes

I normally get a very abrupt feeling about other sorcerers. I just decide not to give a single fuck xD. Some of these people can be dotty af, so I tend to avoid personal contact, unless they piss me off.

4 Likes

:metal:

1 Like

Consider Baal.
In more than one context can he reveal spiritual shielding to make you more protected from any intrusive tethers
That people try to throw out intentionally or even unintentionally.
He can give your mantras and special symbols as well - for deep is his wisdom.

4 Likes

I think it is a possibility to sense other demonic empowered witches. Is that aura of power saying i am very dangerous and I can be lovely and fun too. Witches laugh a lot and smile a lot and are very charming.

4 Likes

Yes very common you’ll get used to sensing its like sensing family members

3 Likes

@A_Pariah you’d be surprised at how quickly you soon will. Lot of fakes who wear t shirt or knock off jewellery go by your sense of smell your feelings.

The easiest way to keep under the radar is just not mouth off about magic or demons or witchy history or esoteric topics in religion or any other shit that other people in these circles would immediately recognize as topics not commonly known about let alone discussed by mundanes.

And for the love of Christ don’t use glamours when you’re out in public, it’s super easy to spot the disconnect between how you look and how you’re used to carrying yourself.

3 Likes

Yeaa, my whole family is witchy so i though at the beginning i am used to sensing another witch but idk why i am everytime surprised :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like