Occult knowledge paranormal experience VS being crazy

I have experienced things within the past year such as demonic possession feeling spirit energy having bizarre lucid dreams feeling like i am floating during meditation feeling my spirit body inside my physical body feeling my chakra energy points communicating with animals via energy having the opposite sex show higher lust interest in me etc… I have been meditating heavily for over a solid year now and practiced different faiths such as Hinduism Buddhism Shamanism and Voodoo… long story short I wander if I am just going insane here and if I need to be locked away in a white padded room being feed pills and apple sauce all say… has EA Koetting mentioned this before or any other witch magician??? getting myself ready for the funny farm… :drooling_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I feel like I’m trapped in wonderland loosing my marbles… we’re all mad here…:confounded:

2 Likes

yoo I like that icon, who is that?

1 Like

do I seem like I am loosing my mind I have posted long enough here so that some regulars may be able to tell if I am being enlightened or going coco for coco puffs…

2 Likes

Idk… what’s that behind you? Just yankin ya chain :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s Enki life creator God of water oceans mischief and trickery…

1 Like

Enki has been known to be the true name and form of Satan Lucifer

1 Like

idk don’t think he ever killed anyone Enlil might have…

:frowning:. Marduk.

1 Like

Sanity is subjective to the society and/or culture and point in time

3 Likes

also far as physical evidence of the paranormal I have a bunch of cuts that look like claw marks on my body that came out of nowhere…

in short everyone is fucking nuts :pill:

1 Like

Sounds like you’re making good progress to me.

3 Likes

(^o^)

2 Likes

Tip of the iceberg.
I think it’s normal to doubt and ask ourselves if we’re not just mad. As the tangible results multiply that gets better. As long as you keep questioning yourself to make decisions that serve well you’re fine - practicing discernment is helpful.

The padded cell thing is for those that convince society they are pose an immediate physical danger to themselves and others. If you act like a “normal” muggle around others, they will only be able to judge what you think if you tell them. “Don’t cast your pearls before swine” - don’t tell them.

3 Likes

There’s not such a big difference between being crazy and practicing magick.

2 Likes

crazy people are as obsessive an stuck as regular people, just on different things.

If you want to reduce your crazy factor go act like something completely different from what you are now. Could just be a different blend of crazy and it’ll still help.

The difference between an imaginative person and a crazy person is how easily they can put away the three eyed cowboy pigeons they see.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to simplify. Work one method exclusively until you get past the “Dark Night of the Soul” experience to borrow the phrase from the Xian mystics.

The real work is happens when you seemingly see nothing, experience nothing and yet keep going until the abyss of the hot dry and barren desert has been crossed on foot.

1 Like

Respectfully, I can’t agree there. Crazy is batting at the insects crawling on your skin because your brain chemistry is messed up and your neurons are firing randomly with no external interaction. And no external result.

Having broken wetware vs using that wetware to suspend disbelief long enough to interact with the very real entities in the subtle realms - and then manifesting real results in the world around you, that effect your circumstances and others - are literally worlds apart.

If it was only ever in our heads I wouldn’t be here - the RHP room is two Googles down on the left, been there, done that, cool story: needs moar dragons. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my opinion…The difference between a magician and a mad man, is that the magician can use and direct his madness according to his will, towards his desired goals. If you lost that ability at any point for any reason… then you’re not a magician anymore, you’re just crazy.

1 Like