Occult Conference 2019 in Glastonbury

woops… that was meant to read “Alkistis’ and Peter’s reading of the historical text…”

I think the interview is a bit cryptic because it does not point out who is answering and I refuse to believe that Peter Grey and Alkistis Dimech share exactly the same positions on all these issues. They come from very different fields of interest. I also dislike this feeling of being pointed out as some kind of representative for them. Maybe it seems too irrational to feel so but I do. I have met both of them and it was a huge pleasure. The conversation I had with Alkistis Dimech was wonderful. I would suggest you writing directly to them to have some of your questions truly solved because this will be guess-work on my part trying to say what I simply do not know. It makes too little sense to discuss it in this way. In fact I find it disrespectful for all parts.

No you can they do it all the time you just have to be paying close attention because they don’t advertise very well.

all people who publish their work in a public forum, whether it be in print or online (forums, facebook posts, blogs etc) open their published words to critique. This is not disrespectful; this is the consequence of living in a free and open liberal democracy where healthy debate can flourish.

I find it disrespectful to discuss it in this way, for reasons I have already stated. There is no collective consensus about what is disrespectful or not in these manners. If you really want to know, what they mean, you should ask them directly. In this way your critique will get the most genuine answer instead of these more foggy guesses. So as you can see, I do not disagree, when you write that no one is above critique but this form is not good in my opinion. If you find out more precisely where they stand on these issues I am willing to start debating it again.