Obtaining a familiar

What’s the best way to obtain a familiar spirit? One who you can be close with and can follow you plus help you in every area of your life?

6 Likes

You receive a familiar spirit from spiritual allies whom you’ve already evoked and made a relationship with. You can ask for one or they may grant you one depending on certain circumstances.

6 Likes

There are a ton in the Goetia who give familiars.

2 Likes

[quote=“dark_magician_1984, post:1, topic:5802”]What’s the best way to obtain a familiar spirit? One who you can be close with and can follow you plus help you in every area of your life?[/quote]Create one.

1 Like

Contact an entity that is known to have familiars of his or her own and ask them to provide you with one. I also read in a book that you can create your own familiar spirit from thin air and use magick to bring it to “life”. Have not tried that yet, but not the first time I have heard of creating your own which I guess would be a similar concept to creating a Golem from clay.

6 Likes

“Creating” a familiar? I’m skeptical. That’s just a thought form. Though I guess the category familiar can really be applied to almost any spirit type. It’s just that they’re spirits whom no one else works with.

I have two familiars. One I met at a journey to the sabbat. He is my primary familiar, a gift from the witch father and mother. The second was one of my ancestors who offered herself as a familiar anda partner for certain magics.

3 Likes

I have two familiars from Azazel,that I got.I got them through Hass’Cotor,and I love them both to no end.They take on a draconic form.

I also have a familiar from the archangel Raphael,that I got last year.

I have a familiar that I got from Baba Yaga,who takes on a feline form,and he’s great too.

Finally,there’s another familiar I have from Paimon.

4 Likes

I have one familiar from King Paimon, two from Belial, one from Lucifer and a guardian entity that still has not revealed his name to me. He refuses to for some reason, says he has been with me since birth (multiple witches and magicians have confirmed this) but he feels all I need to know right now is that he is here. I have been trying to get his name for years, but he says the time is not right. What’s up with that?

6 Likes

Do you find that your familiar from Paimon is only good for the things Paimon is, or more?

1 Like

I can say for sure, he is one hell of a manipulator of others and the familiar he sent seems to have that ability too. But I have only had him (the familiar) help me with revenge and manipulation so far so I am not sure if he is willing or capable of other tasks. But I can also say that King Paimon comes thru as promised and with a fuckin swiftness like I have never seen before. I’m talking results within 24-48 hours.

5 Likes

and what kind of help they give you ?

2 Likes

How would i find the ritual or instructions on creating one

Your thinking of a servitor. A familiar is a spirit that already exests but a servitor is something you create.

3 Likes

Sometimes a spirit can decide to become your familiar. I was offering energy to the local spirits at my work when one of them followed me home.

1 Like

Im 100 percent new to all of this …but i am looking for more of an animal type companion …im not worried to have one to help with rituals or any of the sort but ofcourae it will be free to do as it will

1 Like

If you are looking for an animal spirit, you can find one through shamanic journeying.

@Lady_Eva has a tutorial that she can send you to get you started.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Eva will reply to the “@” when she can so just wait for her to respond. It could be a few days though.

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like

PM’d to you. :+1:

4 Likes