Obsession jar

Ok so I performed my first real obsession jar spell tonight, was very intense, felt like I put a ton of intent into it. How ever one of the ingredients is cotton, completely forgot to add it so I panicked and opened it up really fast and shoved cotton in there and shut it. Lol I’m not really thinkin too much about it But will this effect my spell from not working in any way ? If so should I start over with the same target ?

1 Like

If you’ve really put yourself into it, initially forgetting the cotton shouldn’t have any effect. I sometimes have to substitute or omit things I can’t get or can’t use, and it doesn’t matter.

The most important spell ingredient is always INTENT.

2 Likes

There was a lot of intent. To be honest besides forgetting about putting the cotton in I felt very connected with the entire ritual on another level. I still added the cotton in afterwards, a tiny part of me felt like I may have Ruined it because I reopened it a second after finishing the ritual but I also mainly feel super laid back about it . I’m just anxious and hopeful to see if it works

2 Likes

Forgetting one ingredient will only affect the spell if you let it :wink:

2 Likes

This thread may have been pointless but that’s what I needed to hear. Thank you!!!

1 Like