OAA Work Through Thread

I’m pretty sure ayahuasca use, and various other plants, predate contact with Europeans, Mircea Eliade and Michael Harner would be your go-to sources for this since they studied indigenous spirituality in many locations.

I always thought mushrooms were a northern European thing actually, flying reindeer and all that, but it’s not my area of expertise really.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure ayahuasca use, and various other plants, predate contact with Europeans, Mircea Eliade and Michael Harner would be your go-to sources for this since they studied indigenous spirituality in many locations.

I always thought mushrooms were a northern European thing actually, flying reindeer and all that, but it’s not my area of expertise really.[/quote]

I didn’t say that they didn’t use it, I simply point out whether it was an essential part of their work. From what I can understand, there are some things when it pertains to plant use that aren’t intrinsic to the plant itself. For one, in many of these cultures, the plant or herbage in question is often cultivated directly by the practitioner, or is linked to the current through ancestral use. As such, for these cultures, there is a pre-established connection with the plant that exists for them. For example, the weed-smoking sadhus are known for growing their plant from its birth and “raising” it as if it were a child per se. They would eat with it, converse with it, meditate with it, and pretty much fuse their personal energy with it. As such, the power that the plant releases for them is based on their connection with the plant; without this then the plant has very little ability to instill the altered states and spiritual attainment that is commonly popularized with marijuana.

Even still, within these practices there is an understanding that use of the tool is only a stepping stone. If it were considered a truthfully “holy” plant, then it would have its own intrinsic value that could be invested in without any preparation on the part of the person partaking it. Cow’s milk would be an example in the Hindu culture, where there isn’t a real need to have a pre-established connection with the cow of origination to gain the supposed benefits of it.

However, I wasn’t really arguing that the use of “power” plants didn’t exist in non-white cultures. Rather, I was simply stating that the aversion to hallucinogens in non-white cultures predates European conquest by thousands of years in many parts of the world. And as you stated, there are several European cultures who’s spiritual tenants, or just regular tenants in general, imbibed upon hallucinogens profusely. The reindeer is a perfect example, because not only did the people eat hallucinogenic mushrooms, but there were practices in which reindeer watering holes were filled with villagers’ urine so that they could partake of the leftover hallucinogenic chemicals in the urine. Apparently, the reindeer would drink that shit like it was heaven’s honey, so yea, hallucinogens were definitely present in the cultures that spawned the mythos related to Santa Claus/Odin archetype (the eight-reindeered sleigh is reference to the eight-legged horse of Odin Sleipnir).

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask you all a question. Have any of you found that the very early work with the OAA started psychic ability or rekindled it? I ask because I’m only at the point of nearly finishing the first flame and I’ve noticed an increase already. Let me explain, when I was a kidI would have psychic experiences all the time. I would randomly hear spirit voices, I would look at people and just know things, a couple times I blacked out and had visions, things of that nature. Now, going through the OAA material, I’ve noticed this sort of stuff happening again; knowing the phone was going to ring right before it did, hearing faint voices again, knowing useless random things. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen in the early lessons.

Mike

1 Like

I’m on the third flame right now and have definitely noticed an increase in psychic abilities. When creating the circle and triangle I can clearly see the energy leave my hand and land on the ground, never had this before with other workings. I’ve also started to see spontaneous manifestations of energy, orbs will appear grow in size then disappear. I think I’m beginning to see wandering spirits as well, I will catch forms darting across my peripheral vision.

Again I’m only on the third flame, but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

1 Like

I wanted to give a small update to my work. Tonight I just finished the initiation into the first flame. It was pretty damn intense. I can say that I felt a presence in the room with me starting about half way through the initiation and it lasted through the rest of the ritual up until a little while afterwards. It was pretty draining too, felt like I was going to black out a couple times and may have actually blacked out for a few seconds after accepting the first flame. Very interesting bit, right after accepting the first flame the tv in the room where I did the initiation actually turned on and off by itself. All in all, it went really well and I look forward to whats next. Sorry if this seems all over the place, my brain feels like mush right now lol

Mike

1 Like

Update, I’ve had the last week off work due to taking some vacation time so I was able to put tons of extra time into the second flame. So, this morning I did the second initiation and it was not what I expected. First, I found it interesting that last night I tried to eat, along with this morning before the ritual, and I just wasn’t able to. It was really like a 24 hour fast that I didn’t intend to do. When I got down to the ritual itself, I went in the same order with the elements that I did previously, the traditional earth, air, water, fire. As I worked along through the elements I got further away from “here.” I noticed that physically my eyes were rolled up towards my third eye and I couldn’t really open my eyes even if I wanted to. The entire process was done astrally, seeing it all in my mind. I’m honestly not sure how much physical movement was done during the initiation. So then I got to the part where I called out to accept the second flame. I could feel a breeze feeling coming down from over my head. I astrally looked up and it looked like a couple tears in the fabric of time and space. It looked like the purplish-blackish light you would see in a black light. I felt the second flame entering me (for lack of a better way to describe it) and I was filled with this energy and could feel it spreading out everywhere. Not just in my surroundings, but it felt as if it penetrated the entirety of the astral plane, that I was touching it all. I could see this energy astrally and it looked like black flames pouring out of me. After awhile the energy subsided enough for me to connect physically again and I had to eat right away and I was writing all this down in my journal. Intense and again, not how I thought it was going to go.

1 Like

So im still reading through all the posts trying to catch up, But my experince so far has been im sure a lot more interesting then i realised. Honestly fuck it, aparently ive entered into the court of madmen and i found a home lol. So here is what ive experience so far. Im not sure of the corriculum or whatever there is. Im sure that im fairly the same on all fronts, thus meaning i stumbled into the back door and fell into some knowledge. Anyway i read The KoF and found out that the clensing ritual that was one of two spells is a straight up blast of force much like a fireblast. Oh and one of you mentioned a fire staff. Turns out i have a staff to. But ya thats the extent of my knoledge on the staff. And i have got the full 13 hours of live training and the complete works of Koetting.

1 Like

Perfectly BEAUTIFUL description of what I also think of this forum & site! lol!!!

Love it, and by the way, I sent you a message, please check your Messages tab above. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey all,
So, Ive had to take a lot of time off of my occult work due to life getting into the way. This morning, 5/30, I finally had time to get back into the swing of things. Just started the 5th Flame and it was quite interesting! As usual, not what I was expecting but interesting. Needless to say, calling on the Sworn Knights opens a whole new bag of questions about these entities. Shouldn’t really get too personal about the experience, but just an update that I’m alive and kicking lol

1 Like

[quote=“Reaper182, post:51, topic:4647”]Hey all,
So, Ive had to take a lot of time off of my occult work due to life getting into the way. This morning, 5/30, I finally had time to get back into the swing of things. Just started the 5th Flame and it was quite interesting! As usual, not what I was expecting but interesting. Needless to say, calling on the Sworn Knights opens a whole new bag of questions about these entities. Shouldn’t really get too personal about the experience, but just an update that I’m alive and kicking lol

182[/quote]

That’s where I left off of as well a few months back. I have been on military exercise all last month and going into a new posting so when that settles down next month I’ll be right back into it. Keep up the work!

1 Like

I finished accepting the Second Flame about half an hour ago. It was an energizing and yet surprisingly gentle experience. Can’t wait to tackle the Third Flame.

1 Like

I accepted the Third Flame early this morning.

I actually posted some details about my experience as an example of how I combine physical ritual actions with astral actions in this thread.

1 Like

Over the past few days -notably since EA publicly revealed his Voudon oathbreaking, I’ve been intuitivley feeling a call to the Sworn Knights and OAA in general. Has anyone else been experiencing anything similar? Whether its EA preparing for the coming malestorm or other entities stepping in, I don’t know, but I’ve definately felt a change in the Flames energy.
Any others felt this too?

1 Like

[quote=“Azael, post:55, topic:4647”]Over the past few days -notably since EA publicly revealed his Voudon oathbreaking, I’ve been intuitivley feeling a call to the Sworn Knights and OAA in general. Has anyone else been experiencing anything similar? Whether its EA preparing for the coming malestorm or other entities stepping in, I don’t know, but I’ve definately felt a change in the Flames energy.
Any others felt this too?[/quote]

Interesting. He is perhaps pulling energy from the collective group for protection and countering attacks. I will pay more attention to that.

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone has tapped into any of the spirits of the OAA? I decided to go and do the first lesson of the first flame over again, I was being drawn back to it, and I think I may have made contact. Overnight I did the meditation twice and info that was given to me (which I though was just maybe mental nonsense) linked perfectly with info from a second meditation a few hours later in the night. Please keep in mind, the subjects where this info came from are areas I don’t know jack shit about and the name I got is one over never heard before. I don’t want to post a name or too many details here as I don’t want to lead anyone down a dead end if it’s nothing, but I find it highly interesting if I’m on to something here.

1 Like

Working through flame 4 at the moment ,
Anybody still continuing with the flames?

2 Likes

I done the exercise calling on the seven sons twice, the first time I didnt feel I done it to my own satisfaction so I performed it again a 2nd time,

That second night I had a dream of being around a table with people I did not know and some I vaguely knew.
The setting was a big hall with very regal ornaments and oozing prestige and royalty.
The entire building was huge with many rooms and halls of equal magnificence.

My hand was being put into somesort of pain test machine and the heat was slowly turned up to see how far you could make it like a pain threshold test,
It was based on these hot disc type things that were inserted sequencially.

The test is akin to a lobster slowly being cooked in the pot as the heat intensifies, but I consented to this test.

Anyways I make it to number 4 with ease
Then the dream is interupted and the test goes no further.

Only after some thinking about the dream do I realize I asked to be burned by the seven sons in the invocation.

So I take this as time to move onwards to the next lesson of the pillar of flames calling alpha and omega.

I complete this lesson easy enough trying to visualise it as best as I can and complete it.

Today I performed the flame chant and recieved the 4th flame and am moving onto the lessons of the 5th flame asap.

Where I will store 8 violet candles on top of all my other candles and items, I do not know
But who cares,
Onwards and upwards until the wheels fall off.

2 Likes

Just starting Lesson 1. Visualization and active vs passive meditation are bears for me, but I intend with anything I study to master.
That intention was the result of a meditation where three ideas came to mind.
1 Nothing comes easy, so
2 Detach from the meaningless and
3 Master what you start.

2 Likes

I am just completing Lesson 3 of the 5th flame,
Which is the working with 2 sigils.

The sigils chosen to work with were
Astaroth & Deggal

Here are some notes:
May 16th Tuesday 2pm

Meditated , stood and formed circle, sat again and called on the flames, done the flame chant and focused on goal.
Then opened the sigil and put energy into it and gave the command.
I noticed while holding my hand above the sigil,
that my hand felt and looked like it was that of some animal or alien to me. Like I was looking at my human hand from outside of being a human if that makes sense,
Like an objective look at the meat thing called a hand, strange indeed.
Folded the sigil, thanked spirits then banished circle and declared temple closed."

The objective was a full time job,
It was not achieved, however, I did earn more money in 3 days then I did in my entire life
and work seemed to flow in, I can not be certain this was Astaroth or a combination of middle pillar rituals I had been doing coupled with a NAP spirit called Knee-tee-ka.

However what I can say for certain is I felt the influence from the sigil and changes resulting from it.
For example, for each day my alarm clock goes off to wake me up, I have a motivational youtube video play, essentially reprogramming myself for prosperity every morning, through these talks I came across a book called
"The Richest man in babylon" by George S clason.
Priceless book by the way, in it the only God or Goddess mentioned in it is Astaroth.
So I knew the sigil was working and other things that would take too long to explain.
Quick I WISH I KNEW BEFORE note
The book will educate you on the laws of handling money.
PRICELESS…

Then I felt good enough to call it a success and thanked and released Astaroth, burning
the sigil on 13th July.
So 16th may to 13th July for Astaroth.

Astaroth energy felt to me like a dark venus energy, heavy, subtle but noticeable at the same time,
made me face some bizarre thoughts and unpleasant ideas, balanced by a gifting of progress in terms of business ideas and financial achievement and milestones.
A helpfull caring, but realising and self facing energy.

Then on to Deggal the day after
Notes as follows:

"13th July finished at 3:18 am

Relaxed, opened chakras cast circle,
Called upon flames to rise within me, gazed at sigil then placed right hand over it, transferred intent into it, also got the mental picture of me being outside of my body (just mentally) Then stated “Spirit Deggal, I have called you forth and opened the power of your sigil to surround me with your light and help me with astral projection, OBE, soul travel and leaving my body, thank you , So it is eternal.”

Began daily trance work meditations and came across a book called "School of out of body travel"
And started the indirect techniques.
Deggal showed me lots of things too many to describe, about animals and other stuff you dont normally see, too many things to explain, but I felt Deggals energy is a very milder version of Lucifers light.

You know the kind where your getting dragged through your own evolution at little bit faster then is comfortable and you notice it and say to yourself

“Oh its getting a little bit bumpy now…I should just probably just grab this handrail here” (Psychologically speaking of course)

With Lucifer its “Strap the fuck in, you silly cunts, YOUR NOT A GOD YET!, WARPSPEED INFINITE!!11”

With Deggal it seemed much less fast paced and intense, but definately noticeable, I think someone mentioned previously about Deggal, he seems to require commitment or dedication, and I agree.

So It being August 18th now,
I feel I got plenty of Deggal sauce on my consciousness chips (both potato and silicon ;D )
So tonight I will be thanking him, burning the sigil and moving onto the next lesson.

Onward and Forward to the Nutward :smiley:

Sol.

4 Likes

Been working through the 7th flame,

Having been scrying with Sastan, on and off into the black mirror, have not seemed to get any results though.
However the first 3 days of doing the scrying with Sastan I got strange things happening. Nothing psychic, just events that do not normally happen.

Like random emails, and strange notes being delivered to friends etc.

Can anyone offer scrying advice?

2 Likes