OAA Pathworking: The first flame

I saw an eye or “the” eye as mentioned earlier but as I continue this exercise, I not only entities in the shadows or shadow people, it seems that characters in my dreams seem more real. In other words, it is like I can sense their consciousness.

1 Like

What you want to do when you feel a malevolent entity is to mimic his energy until he no longer feels malevolent, basically making yourself into it.

I’ve had three attempts at the darkness meditation now over a week or two and finally on the third attempt some “really” interesting things happened that I had not expected or anticipated.

The first two attempts were okay but nothing really groundbreaking happened for me, however on my third attempt I experienced all sorts of closed eye visuals and narrative dialogue.

As I began to breathe out releasing all the tension, I saw and sensed a green faced entity up on my top right hand side, I am sure that this was a demon. He stayed for quite a while and came rather spontaneously. Then began a dialogue in my mind as I began to try and sense the darkness. This dialogue seemed to be my own voice but not me and was either a spirit guiding me or my higher self guiding me, which one I cannot say for sure.

As I was guided through what the darkness is, does and means and what can be achieved through it and is being achieved through it by people in this world I began to see images of dark gods and goddesses as per their symbols such as Lilith’s statue and certain well known people in specific worldly industries just kind of becoming aware of my awakening to the darkness. I know this sounds strange but it’s like EA says that eternity becomes aware of you and I really sensed and saw other individuals who ‘know’ eternity from local to global. Images of people I would never have thought but now I know it makes total sense. At certain points in the ritual my legs had a kind of sudden pressure applied to them as if something changed in me right at that point. And when first entering the darkness I began to see images of the awful and depraved of humanity, this morphed into also the beauty of the darkness and that there are many, many facets to it’s power and influence.

Without going into too much more detail, I was under the realization that certain initiations take place through this exercise and an unspoken oath is expected of one who has awakened in the darkness so that’s about all I can say about it but I felt that I attained something of immense value through this exercise this time around.

Thanks for reading.

Since doing these exercises routinely especially the darkness meditation I have been feeling myself change. This could be coinciding with the Death of the Old Self ritual as well but I feel myself growing spiritually darker or at least spiritually heavier and its taking an adjustment period to deal with. It’s an interesting trip if nothing else.

Someone sent this to me earlier…

The best way to strengthen you visualization skills can be acquired through daily practice. Ritual requires laser guided focus (one pinned concentration) to focus the mind on one goal and one goal only… Nothing ruins a ritual more than debating what your going to have for breakfast/dinner right smack bang in the middle of a ritual.

In regards to your question, I’d personally start in a dark room, no light whatsoever. Keep your eyes open and visualize something simple, something like an apple or an orange. Hold this image for as long as possible. You should find this easy with your eyes open in a pitch black room as there will be no visual stimuli… As you progress start introducing light slowly until the room relatively lighted <---- This exercise is good for evocation and seeing with your eyes open! This will take some practice but once complete you will be able to perform the exercise without issue.

Another note: You could for a few weeks, a couple of hours a night blindfold yourself and try perform your normal tasks like make a sandwich, cup of tea (do not burn yourself) or whatever - this may sound ridicules but you’d be surprised how your internal senses you don’t normally rely on becomes sharper, you will feel spirits ten times more easily also…

Give them a try, you wont be disappointed.

Regards,

M

2 Likes

Had a strange experience with the darkness meditation for the last few days. As I focus on the darkness and feel it surrounding me and filling me with it’s essence it begins to turn to flames. The last meditation ended with me being engulfed in a wave of flames, I kept seeing myself attempt to climb out of the flames but was pulled back in. I’ve noticed a more calm nature about myself since experiencing this. Thought I’d share and see if anyone else has had similar experiences.

1 Like

I smell a shit storm approaching lol

… Here we go again. gnihtemosilium, if you got the CW with all the books, then just work through those and ask an entity to teach you the stuff. You get what you want, and you aren’t recklessly asking for folks with happy trigger fingers to start blasting off at you.

If you honestly work through the material in EA’s books you have the OAA material just not in an outline method. Do the work and reap the benefits.

1 Like

I started working through this, this weekend … but when i meditate i feel shit rocking me back and forward, when i had my hands out in front of me something literally raised my hands up shoulder length … i was getting like hot and cold shivers at the same time (not sure what thats about) now i hear whispers and feel warm and cold spots next to my ear and Ive been feeling like i have been floating all day … i swear i followed the directions but leave it to my weird ass to end up on some other shit … Just felt like sharing I really dont talk to anybody at all ( it feels weird interacting with other people) so my social skills suck My Bad that I keep posting shit at random.

Hey, when we start doing weird shit, weird shit starts to happen… go with it, it just means reality is getting a little less probability-led in your immediate vicinity which is usually a good thing. JMO. :slight_smile:

when i had my hands out in front of me something literally raised my hands up shoulder length
I can tell you I've experienced manipulation of my body like this before by spirits.
and Ive been feeling like i have been floating all day
I've also had similar feelings before.

Sounds like you’re having interesting and valid experiences. :slight_smile:

Looks like I’m joining this discussion group in the next few days, just ordered my OAA discourses and initiations signed in goats blood! :wink:

I will take the Seven Flame very soon. Most of the Exercise in the OAA Pathworking up to the 13 Flame are easy to do for me, but I decided to still do them one after one in the proper Order and i’m Happy to have done that since in the 7 flame, when you Learn Vampirism, The way it is Explained in the OAA have Increased the Potency of my Practive Greatly as well as made it more easy and smooth.

So Far i’m really Happy. Also i would like to share with those Doing that Pathworking a Sentence i Received by Knight of the Order while communicating with them, It is a Moto, : Ex Sanguinem Deus, That mean Gods Bound by Blood. I saw that the Sworn Knight Often Salute me and Greet me with that Sentence and use it also when they Leave.

Anyone else having a Similar Experience?

P.S I dont speak Latin so to receive a Sentence like that spontaenously and with such an appropriate Meaning was Amazing for me.

2 Likes

I’ve Taken the 7 Flame and as always the Flame are Incredible, After that i Did the First Lesson of the Seventh Flame, As i am well Used to Work With Angel the Exercise seemed not Difficult to do,

So as i Start cleaning my Temple as the OAA Instructed, while Playing a Gregorian Song in my Temple Called Da Pacem Domine, i Feeled more Calm, at Peace and Full of Power, as the Darkness into my Temple(And their was a Lot of Dark Energy in my Temple) started to Depart i feeled more and More Calm, after Drawing the Cross at each Corner and Vibrating the Name, i kneel on the Ground and Recited the Incantation to Call upon Angelic Presence,
After i repeated it three Time and continue to Whisper Silently the Last Sentence of the Incantation i could Feel Four Angelic Power just Come Down from ‘‘Heaven’’ as Lightning at each Cardinal Point and then beside each of them come Myriad of Angel

My Temple Radiate Light and Power and Even more then the Ceiling of my Temple Vanished and instead i could See a Sky of Brillant White Light expanding Infinitly, Tears Flowed from my Eyes, my Strength was erased and I fall on the Ground in Reverence, then a Angel that i dont know but that was in the Room, Taked my Hand and Help me stand up, After communing with the Angelic Power in the Room, i dismiss them, thanking them for their Presence.

1 Like

I’m about to receive the first flame in the next day or so, and just wanted to report my feelings and impressions with the Vibration of god names excersise. I’ve also been quite heavily working with the entity I posted about earlier, who for now I’ll call “N”. Before I began the meditation I opened N’s sigil, and conversed with him (which in itself is one or the most vivid experiences I’ve had, he is evidently an ancient and powerful entity), I invoked his strength and asked him to assist with my meditation, I then felt Astral fire around me and saw it with my visualisation, I physically felt a massive surge of power run up my spine. I invoked divine light as was done previously, I first vibrated my own name and didn’t really feel a noticeable effect other than a sense of calm and familiarity.
I vibrated EL SHADDAI next x3. This name felt powerful, like the energy given off by it was one that increased your own power and might. This would make sense as the Goetia states that El SHADDAI was used to strike fear into spirits (from this feeling I get that it was more reverence for the power it created rather than fear).
I vibrated Yod He Vah He next x3. This filled me with a sense of great calm and serenity, almost like the energy flowed effortlessly out of my, my convulsions stopped when I vibrated this name.
Finally I vibrated Sat Nam. The best way I can describe this is through the definition of Sat Nam, the True name or true identity. This God name gave me a feeling of complete self knowledge and mastery, the Energy that rippled back to me carried aspects of myself with it, and through vibration of this name I felt more connected to my higher self.

Onto the first flame!

So I took the First Flame last night. The entire experience was incredibly surreal, and enlightening. I invoked the energy of the flame guardian (which I’ve grown so accustomed to now that I can physically feel it when he enters the room and my body), created the sphere and solidified it on the inhalation, while creating a brighter white light inside the sphere on the exhale. Once the sphere was created, I heard the guardian ask me to focus on my inner fire, a flame that was inside me and told me that I needed to project it outwards, which I did. I then began receiving images like what had happened in the darkness meditation, the sphere filled with the flame and I felt it caress me. As soon as I felt the presence I stated “I accept the first flame”. As soon as I said that I felt the atmosphere in my room change, it became heavier and quite stuffy, almost as if energy currents were rushing into the room as quickly as I could count.

I felt the energy bubbling up from inside of me rather than coming IN from an external source, and my arms physically began prickling and I could feel my skin tingling (the best way I can describe it is if you run you nails down your arm). After about 5-10 minuets this subsided and was replaced by sudden rushes of energy throughout my body (mainly moving up my spine towards my crown). These rushes come every few seconds and continued throughout the night (hence why I’ve had no sleep…). It’s also worth noting that I soul travelled quite extensively throughout the night, mainly to the temple of the guardian and through the world with him. Which were all very vivid.
Now it’s the next day, I’m still getting the rushes of energy but they’re not as frequent, they’re a few hours apart now.

The guardian gave me a lasting piece of advice which should be shared:

“The Abrahamic religions teach their followers to search for and earn the love of the eternal light (God). They treat the eternal as an external force and complain when they do not find it, they argue that their God has forsaken them. The eternal will always forsake all those who search for it, for it was never hidden from you. It waits inside of you for you to access it’s potential. Do not be blinded by false light.”

I then asked how could I tell the different between false light and true light, to which he responded:

“The only light that can truly guide you is the one you illuminate yourself”.

2 Likes

[quote=“Azael, post:49, topic:972”]The guardian gave me a lasting piece of advice which should be shared:

“The Abrahamic religions teach their followers to search for and earn the love of the eternal light (God). They treat the eternal as an external force and complain when they do not find it, they argue that their God has forsaken them. The eternal will always forsake all those who search for it, for it was never hidden from you. It waits inside of you for you to access it’s potential. Do not be blinded by false light.”

I then asked how could I tell the different between false light and true light, to which he responded:

“The only light that can truly guide you is the one you illuminate yourself”.[/quote]

That’s SO brilliant, thanks for sharing - I hope people here who are on the fence, trying to decide whether to walk away from these troll-good religions, are able to see the liberation and power in these words…

3 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:50, topic:972”][quote=“Azael, post:49, topic:972”]The guardian gave me a lasting piece of advice which should be shared:

“The only light that can truly guide you is the one you illuminate yourself”.[/quote]

That’s SO brilliant, thanks for sharing - I hope people here who are on the fence, trying to decide whether to walk away from these troll-good religions, are able to see the liberation and power in these words…[/quote]

Metatron Actually taught me the same Things in the Book he revealed to me , Happy to see that this is teached as well by Other Entity!

1 Like

Yes - Richard Cassaro wrote an article making the point that Egyptian sacred art had historically used a solar disk to represent the “third eye” (posted here, with lots of images to back up his claim) and then we see Akhnaten suddenly externalising that as “the Aten” - the one and only “God” of which he (of course) was its annointed son, and which floats outside and above to be worshipped (unlike traditional representations of the Netjer being on a level with mankind), whereas, prior to that Aten had been one term for the solar god Ra - which Cassaro states, I believe correctly, was known by Egyptians prior to that as the awakened third eye or “Sun within.”

1 Like