Nwo

The common sense show with Dave Hodges has an article about chinese troops training to take away American’s guns. Russian and chinese troops have apparently been training on U S soil.
Whether or not this is true is debatable. This same website also talks about Obama ‘’‘firing’’’ LOTS of generals because they will not bent to the NWO and Obama’s treason. (Again, I cannot confirm or deny this.)
And I wonder WHO Obama is replacing these people with…
The point I am getting at is if all of these voodoo, sorcorery, witchcraft, magic stuff is real, then if the stuff hits the fan, people can curse the leaders of these armies, nations, command units, brigade commanders, etc. both internationally, nationally, and local. Using group energy, to send demons of disease, accidents, death, etc. Using the 5 elements and colors to cause strife, death, pain, suffering in the enemy camp.
The Joy of Satan website has a lot of this in their power meditation section and satanic witchcraft section.
I am not talking a ‘witch hunt’ for you turn into one. If they get into your house, attack yourself and family, etc. That is straight self defense. The Satanic lodges in Germany in ww2 were able to use the fire element to cause a person’s blood to boil. Stuff like that.
I write this so that if things do happen like these doomsdayers say they will, then maybe LOTS of people will have a plan of action.
Now, the point of Satan comes up. These people are suppose to be serving Satan to bring in their antichrist. So people will ask who Satan really is. Is he the christian version, the jos version, a myth, etc? Is he some wicked adversary, savior of mankind, or just a tool to keep the ignorant sheeple under ‘control’? Are the illuminati elite worshipping a demon called Satan, or is this a fictional christian accusation? Some call negative energy ‘satanic’. Not really a person, just negativity. The christians will call witches, satan because it is something that their belief system cannot tolerate, (personal power).
Are these leaders worshipping some demon in hell or are they the problem alone?

As someone who’s been researching this for ages…let me start off by telling you that 95% of what you read on conspiracy forums is complete B.S. It’s simply the alternative lie to the mainstream media lie…all designed to keep the sheeple mind-fucked, scared, and confused for their entire lives so they couldn’t possibly organize an effective resistance.

All ‘governments’ in the Western world are nothing but for-profit corporations, and that’s the ‘BIG’ conspiracy. Literally…down to your local county & county courthouses…they are CORPORATIONS making profits. Go look on Dun & Bradstreet dot com and look up your local county and find their DUNS number, check out their stock value…guess what…you=stock. If you want a starting point look into the Virginia Land Co…

As for the Esoteric aspect of it, well…just ask yourself ‘What’ organization has the biggest Occult library in the world since they ransacked Greece & Egypt? What organization has organized witch burnings & inquisitions of people that could possibly oppose them? (The latest being the ‘drug-war’?)

Hint…It starts with a ‘V’ and ends with an ‘N’.

The bankers? Those rich families? Lmao…nothing but the court Jews of the Roman Cult(Much like the original Jewish traitor Saul of Tarsus)…the Sheitar of English Law…modern day Templars. Study History my friend…study treaties…congressional records…etc, don’t bother with the theories. Of course these morons in-fight constantly, warring with each other over who can swing their dick harder…

As for the ‘what’ Satan is esoteric aspect of it…there’s another thread on this forum that may interest you:

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/satanism-the-septenary-path/what-do-you-see-satan-as/

Satan seems to be alot of different things to different people. Me personally…I think if you’re going to get sucked into Deity Worship(Besides the Source…which is ultimately YOU), be it Satan or whoever, you’re still not there yet. From what I gather the self-actualized magicians who are fucking with people are their own God, I don’t see them bowing to anyone or anything besides money and power.

Ultimately though, things are the way they are for a reason. I see the way this Earth is setup as a school. For those of us with the stamina to put aside the programing of ‘culture’, the mindfuck of ‘religion’, and the fake construct of ‘government’, those of us that actually THINK instead of FOLLOW, we get to become self-actualized beings and realize our purpose.

Just my opinion on all this B.S.

Peace…

Do you want real conspiracy…lol

Go research on OverPopulation.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:2, topic:2069”]Me personally…I think if you’re going to get sucked into Deity Worship(Besides the Source…which is ultimately YOU), be it Satan or whoever, you’re still not there yet. From what I gather the self-actualized magicians who are fucking with people are their own God, I don’t see them bowing to anyone or anything besides money and power.

Ultimately though, things are the way they are for a reason. I see the way this Earth is setup as a school. For those of us with the stamina to put aside the programing of ‘culture’, the mindfuck of ‘religion’, and the fake construct of ‘government’, those of us that actually THINK instead of FOLLOW, we get to become self-actualized beings and realize our purpose.[/quote]

Those are my exact conclusions on this, I lived through the end of the cold war, there were plenty of theories about that (none of them came true - not a one) eg., the Russian soviet administration was an arm of the evil (insert here - often “jews”) who were going to take over the world, plunging us into a nuclear/biological war in the name of the evil “Mammon” (bnecause the USA & USSR had differing economic theories at the heart of things) and also there was AIDS all the rage as the Big Bad when I was young, that was going to wipe us all out, then there’s been the lesser threat of SARS, swine flu, bird flu, then it wasn’t them but the vaccines, then Gardasil…

Then, right now it’s “they’re going to take away our free internet” - but before that it was CB radio, which attracted the same kind of people as the early internet, not as geeky/educated but the outliers, and that was always going to be taken away and users imprisoned, before that it was TV’s going to destroy the minds of the youth (IQs globally keep rising and they have to keep re-setting the average a little higher every few years), before that I expect the Gutenberg Bible was a tool of the Illuminati, or some such…

Chill, it’s all a game, humanity’s existential fear of personal death writ large hoping for the comfort that we’ll all fight it together, and all go together if we go!

We won’t, the planet will just keep tootling on, some people will ascend, some will take a bit longer. Of course people behind the scenes are playing with this stuff, magick, forces and powers, but why shouldn’t they? We do.

Is my opinion, anyway.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:1, topic:2069”]Are the illuminati elite worshipping a demon called Satan, or is this a fictional christian accusation? Some call negative energy ‘satanic’. Not really a person, just negativity. The christians will call witches, satan because it is something that their belief system cannot tolerate, (personal power).
Are these leaders worshipping some demon in hell or are they the problem alone?[/quote]

I think what most people consider “satanic” as an adjective is when someone else thinks differently to them and has more power than them.

The problem is humans have brains, which is why we have outright wars and genocides, animals have the same drives but lack the skill to magnify them, and they don’t get all pissy if another animal in the same herd likes to graze facing a different direction or whatever.

And no disrespect to you intended, but I totally don’t believe that about the Germans in WW2 making people’s blood boil… why didn’t they just defeat us during the Battle of Britain. or take down Stalin whom manoeuvred BOTH sides into a mutual lose/lose position so he could carve up the loser and weaken the non-commie nations?

If anyone would have been a target, it was that asshat.

Yeah, most of the conspiracy talk is a load of crap. This ‘’‘bons blog’’’ on the web has a prophecy that a cosmic disturbance will occur NOW, then within 3 days 3 days of darkness commencing with an earthquake.
The lady that predicted this has just recently ended this site and ‘ministry’. Shes is done. Hmmm.
I don’t blame her. With all of the ridicule when these prophecy fails,.
Someone asked if the 4 blood red moons starting april 2014 are this event. She said she believes her event is sooner.
Sounds like the end of the world. "Seems unlikely. But we can always hope.
Anyway, in regards to satan, some say he is our own base nature and instincts. That makes sense. When I wake up feeling cranky and look in the mirror, I look and feel like satan.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:2069”][quote=“jbkbmz, post:1, topic:2069”]Are the illuminati elite worshipping a demon called Satan, or is this a fictional christian accusation? Some call negative energy ‘satanic’. Not really a person, just negativity. The christians will call witches, satan because it is something that their belief system cannot tolerate, (personal power).
Are these leaders worshipping some demon in hell or are they the problem alone?[/quote]

I think what most people consider “satanic” as an adjective is when someone else thinks differently to them and has more power than them.

The problem is humans have brains, which is why we have outright wars and genocides, animals have the same drives but lack the skill to magnify them, and they don’t get all pissy if another animal in the same herd likes to graze facing a different direction or whatever.

And no disrespect to you intended, but I totally don’t believe that about the Germans in WW2 making people’s blood boil… why didn’t they just defeat us during the Battle of Britain. or take down Stalin whom manoeuvred BOTH sides into a mutual lose/lose position so he could carve up the loser and weaken the non-commie nations?

If anyone would have been a target, it was that asshat.[/quote]

I’ve been studying alot of WWII history over the past year, and the ‘alternative’ version to the mainstream consensus is actuality fascinating.

Do you realize it was the U.S. FED & Treasury that actually FUNDED world communism? Yup, Jacob Schiff of NY, the Warburgs & Rothschilds were throwing money like it was toilet paper towards Lenin & Trotsky.

They always had problems controlling Stalin though.

Hitler, well he seems to have had funding through some other rich American families such as the Fords & Duponts, as well as the Vatican. I do give Hitler credit though, much of his money he raised through the impoverished German nation by kicking out many of the banks and Freemasons…(a ruse to declare war? possibly). Hitler was actually doing quite well for Germany before FDR & ChurchHill pushed him to war. I think though…as usual…‘they’ play both sides for profit by pitting rivals against each other.

I think there is obviously a much more multifaceted history to the World Wars than most would have you believe…and as usual the ‘real’ history won’t be known except by researchers of future generations. What I have concluded though, is that Jesuitism & Banking(Cult of Rome) plays a LARGE role in all world conflicts. It’s all about money, baby. War = money.

Sex, Drugs & Rock & Roll…and the people LOVE it (edit what I mean by this…is in the end people EACH make their own decisions…every culture…every modern war…every person that fights, well THEY do it of their own accord, people need to stop blaming everyone else’s culture until they get their OWN house in order…then we can war…)

I know, the version I was brought up with at school was the “Hitler was a crazy evil man who somehow caused the entire thing by manically invading Poland” but that’s so, SO far off the truth it’s shameful.

It’s definitely about the money, and also keeping people in fear of constant death (although, arguably they would be anyway, and as with conspiracy theories at least this way they think they can “fight” it - the “war on terror” etc).

Crazy shit, and yet millions of people lap it up.

If we are magicians, I got to say… this shit means nothing. I mean any of this global disaster, save the world shit… nonsense. We don’t need to care, and if we do, I honestly feel we aren’t there, unless we are doing it to take part in the game for fun. None of the parameters that we live by now can really contain the experience and power we are approaching, so no one really has a great idea of what to do to evolve. Conspiracy theorists will talk about grey aliens, Illuminatis, HAARP, and fairly few to none got it together to even help themselves. Their solutions will almost certainly feed to machine they try to evolve from (if you ever looked into alternative health, you will know exactly what I mean with things like superfoods and shit).

It ain’t worth it, and is completely useless to concentrate on when you are dealing with this power. Folks got to keep their minds more local, because they don’t usually have their own shit together. Most who do have no problem with worrying about conspiracies.

conspiracy theorist get a lot of “symbolism” right but their interpret everything as “satanism”… Saturn in churches? satan… Jupiter in movies? satan… mars and venus in music videos?hello, must be satan again!..
yeah, everything is the manbearpig

if they actually practice magick instead of seeing all the “occult” as “satanism” they could actually make a nice “theory” of what is going on

If you’re intersted, OP, I stumbled on this guys site when I was looking up some info on Bael and spirit pots:

http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.com/

He has an entire order dedicated to fighting Reptile Illuminati. He claims his GodFather put a curse on Michael Aquino (CIA, Temple of Set) and killed him.

Apparently he is a Goetic High Priest or something.

The internet…what a place…all I was looking for was a pot.

;-p

ummmm… correct me if I am wrong but isn’t Aquino still, you know, alive? or at least undead?

See my first post about 95% of this stuff being B.S. That’s how it goes, someone says something on the internet, next you know it’s true.

All I wanted was a pot, damnit!

[quote=“Gnosis, post:13, topic:2069”]See my first post about 95% of this stuff being B.S. That’s how it goes, someone says something on the internet, next you know it’s true.

All I wanted was a pot, damnit![/quote]

In that case, lets start a conspiracy about the conspiracy theories… for example…
david icke is a meta zombie(have you ever seen his eyes, it looks like he never sleeps) whose sole purpose is to spread the plague and create a mindless horde of minions for his reptilian overlords.
now if I could just come up with one that wasn’t true, then this could really take off.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:10, topic:2069”]conspiracy theorist get a lot of “symbolism” right but their interpret everything as “satanism”… Saturn in churches? satan… Jupiter in movies? satan… mars and venus in music videos?hello, must be satan again!..
yeah, everything is the manbearpig

if they actually practice magick instead of seeing all the “occult” as “satanism” they could actually make a nice “theory” of what is going on[/quote]

Thats right, the guy was rooming with in Guatamala was a conspiracy theorist who thought the guys in these secret societies are satanists. The thing is the entity Satan is pretty overated compared to some others out there. My response to him was “If these guys are just regular satanists they wouldnt be where they are today”

Agreed with gnosis. There are so many paranoid bullshit spitting sheep out there I wouldnt waste your time. And the elite circles are not concerned with materialism so much as people suggest.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:1, topic:2069”]The common sense show with Dave Hodges has an article about chinese troops training to take away American’s guns. Russian and chinese troops have apparently been training on U S soil.
Whether or not this is true is debatable. This same website also talks about Obama ‘’‘firing’’’ LOTS of generals because they will not bent to the NWO and Obama’s treason. (Again, I cannot confirm or deny this.)
And I wonder WHO Obama is replacing these people with…
The point I am getting at is if all of these voodoo, sorcorery, witchcraft, magic stuff is real, then if the stuff hits the fan, people can curse the leaders of these armies, nations, command units, brigade commanders, etc. both internationally, nationally, and local. Using group energy, to send demons of disease, accidents, death, etc. Using the 5 elements and colors to cause strife, death, pain, suffering in the enemy camp.
The Joy of Satan website has a lot of this in their power meditation section and satanic witchcraft section.
I am not talking a ‘witch hunt’ for you turn into one. If they get into your house, attack yourself and family, etc. That is straight self defense. The Satanic lodges in Germany in ww2 were able to use the fire element to cause a person’s blood to boil. Stuff like that.
I write this so that if things do happen like these doomsdayers say they will, then maybe LOTS of people will have a plan of action.
Now, the point of Satan comes up. These people are suppose to be serving Satan to bring in their antichrist. So people will ask who Satan really is. Is he the christian version, the jos version, a myth, etc? Is he some wicked adversary, savior of mankind, or just a tool to keep the ignorant sheeple under ‘control’? Are the illuminati elite worshipping a demon called Satan, or is this a fictional christian accusation? Some call negative energy ‘satanic’. Not really a person, just negativity. The christians will call witches, satan because it is something that their belief system cannot tolerate, (personal power).
Michael Fullford derived stuff…mmm…
Will happen what will happen…
While it happens, lets become gods…