Number 9

I really see the number 9 everywhere recently! I use numerology a lot lately and I just find it everywhere!

For example:

666 -> 6+6+6 = 18 -> 1+8 = 9
666 = 216 -> 2+1+6 = 9

333 -> 3+3+3 = 9
333 = 27 -> 2+7 = 9

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = … = 9
123456789 = … = 9

(If you don’t believe me about the math, just use a calculator).

My full birthday (d/m/y/h/m) is also 9.
My year of birth alone, is also 9.
Everytime I look at the clock, I add the numbers and it’s 9.
My full name is 9 too.

I mean, it’s so wierd!

3 Likes

So, the number 9, as far as I know, has some of these meanings:

Universal love, selfishness, destiny, change, faith, eternity, service to humanity, generosity, etc.

It’s basically the number of entire consciousness and is considered to be mystical. Also, when spirtis try to talk to you or they have something really important to tell you, concerning your mission on Earth or something with humanity and it’s really important, they try to get your attention with that.

I really need to check this out. Any thoughts on this?

2 Likes

It’s also considered a “magic” number, attributed to Mercury.
You should look into the whole 369 thing. Tesla, etc. Fun stuff and it all comes back to 9.

If your name and DoB are both 9, you should look into the numerology. I am willing to bet that you’ll find more there.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I understand. It’s indeed fun to think that all of these end up to 9.

As you said, I’ll check this out further with numerology. It’s worth finding out more.

Also, I didn’t know that it had something to do with Mercury. It makes more sense for me now, because of something that I’m aware of.

Thanks! I’ll tell you if I find something interesting.

1 Like

I knew it was a matter of time before someone would post a song :joy:

1 Like

So, I was busy today, but I have some time to post my findings. These blogs are good enough to give me some info on that matter:

1 Like

These are good enough I believe!

1 Like

You work with Lucifer and I think 9 is his number if this means something

3 Likes

That’s true, but that number belongs to many spirits, if you think of the aspect of the number.
But I understand what you’re saying.