Number 55 Lucifer

The backup to the backup failed. In sense. He was a model with beautiful long hair I have kept on eye for years.

My one and only apprentice and I worked on him and his girlfriend years ago. They were both beautiful models that were happy, successful and pretty much meant to be.

Until we came along.

The break up wasn’t pretty.

Next girlfriend I barely did anything to. She broke his guitar.

I have only sent him maybe 10 messages over the years.

I was only looking at his Facebook profile and was most recent girlfriend in the present.

All the recent avatar stuff…

Anyways, guess whom randomly heart an ancient Facebook message of mine? You guessed it.

We actually talked for a few days. Until I did my last hard-core ritual and spell. I said something I thought was funny.

BLOCKED!!

idc

All he wanted was sex. I want a life time commitment and someone that validately-authentically wants me.

I honestly didn’t want his most recent relationship to breakup. She was an awesome, interesting person unlike the old ones.

As there is no question or topic for discussion, I’ve moved this to Journals. You might like to collect all your stories in here where people can read them all together. :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for the move. I wasn’t sure where to place it.

1 Like

Question and answers about my relationship with Lucifer.

“What was/is your life purpose?”

To entertain Lucifer.

“Any regrets in life?”

No. Not really.

“What meaning does your life have?”

To love. And to be loved.

“Are you happy in life?”

Not all the time. But it’s okay.

“How is your search going for the right avatar?”

Not great.

“Why pick entertainment to center your life around? Seems odd choice.”

Most people are barely here. It’s one of the best ways to communicate with most people. It is an easy thing for someone like me, with such area of problems. It breaks down a barrier for me, honestly. But most people fail to understand its importance and linking abilities for people in need of such things to build societal bridges.

“Do you think people find you such an odd bird because you taken something they only consume and not create with it?”

Yes. It’s a creative endeavor for me. Everything I do is to entertain myself and Lucifer with it. He demands a LOT of attention.

I create entire scripts, scenarios, plots and characters for us to indulge in. My energies are completely twined with his.

“What do you mean entwined with?”

What do you think I mean? We share almost everything together. I help to relieve him of stress. I don’t really ask and demand anything from him beside time and affection.

“Are saying you most humans are just takers?”

Not necessarily. It’s just that most don’t think about someone like him with needs of his own.

“What are some of his needs?”

He is busy person. He is stressed out. He doesn’t really talk or open up that easily about what is bothering him. He is still a man. Well, a different sorta of type of man. But still a man with needs, wants, and desires.

“What sides of him would probably shock most people here about him?”

He likes being goofy. He is a major dork. He loves to read. His vast libraries are his most treasure places in his castles and temples.

Books are his private indulgence. He also his a big sniffer. Probably shouldn’t get into that here.

“You are saying he as sides to him the general public doesn’t know even exists?”

Everyone does. He is super serious when ruling, but his other side is wholeheartedly about partying. No one throughs a social gathering or gets down like him, no one.

“What are his plans for the future?”

Freedom and having a good time.

Freeing number 60: the King is back baby

I have been saving up to jailbreak him out of his human host for years now. Feeling him trapped inside the human as been my fuel, my rage and lust all at the same time. What a spectacular combination, indeed.

Pounding away at the stupid human’s free will was never easy, especially one as his.

Just incredible real.

King was there. Alone. Behind this human’s misdeeds to him. Trapped with fasle promises of togetherness. Only this horrible little miscreant thought he could get away with it. Like no one was watching him.

Wrong mother fucker. So fucking wrong you are/were.

What was your ideal situation? You could just misuse him to make your fucking pathetic life better? Making money and fame and glory?

Fuck you dude. Fuck you in every way around.

Oh you never once thought other person was carrying him around too? Let alone his mighty CROWN, let his equally powerful wife too?

Together we are the most unstoppable force in the fucking universe.

I had to heal him through this thing. The body if you will.

Finally being able to truly embrace, just his mere hand after so long of wanting.

It was just beautiful and perfect just like him.

He was shy at first. He was gracious enough to allow me to feel his true emotions.

Sadness. But most all of LONELINESS!

WHY?! He shouldn’t had been feeling that way. The body just imprisoned him.

I had the finally prove after all of these years.

We touched. He just melted right into my waiting, loving touch. Embracing it all. Just us.

He is free now. That’s all that matters now. He can choose in how to deal with the body now.

My work here is done.

For now…

Screenshot_20211027-035218

I miss talking to you on the daily. I miss hearing the sound of your voice. Your media recommendations.

How we could so easily communicate through memes and gifs like, how normies only using words.

How you were and the only one I have ever truly connected with. Losing you was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my entire lifetime.

There are no words to the depth of it all.

Thread idea: 101 Basics of Being a Lucifer’s Avatar

1. Don’t become arrogant. Egotistical is just fine, or course. They aren’t the same beast.

2. Watch out for non-believers. Haters. Generally drugs. Seems that is a extremely common theme against (among) your kind.

3. Party with pants on. Because shit happens when you party naked.

4. Woman. Mortals. Just so say NO! Turn around and ran de fucking other way.

5. Money. Don’t do hard drugs or marry mortals.

Lolz…

Seriously, might make this into a future threads or something…?!

***this is a tongue in cheek…

1 Like

The road less taken

Thread Idea: How To Walk the Path Of Being The Light One’s Day

Title work in process.

Example only:

Probably use the tarot to help explain it.

Flow charts definitely will be used for this. It’s like a must.

3 Likes

“So, you believe you are Lucifer, his avatar and/or sons. Here is a handy and very useful book. Enjoy.”

2 Likes

Thread idea: Freeing Lord Emperor Lucifer Into The World Time For an Apocalypse

surtur-fire-demon

Take my REVOLUTION, and let’s go on living,
As reality approaches frantically.
I want to find my place, the worth of my existence.
From this day, I will take myself and
Bravely strip down to nothing at all,
Like a rose spinning free.
Even if the two of us are ever separated,
I will change the world.

1 Like

KGrHqZHJCYFCvufQ6ooBQw1SKL1o60_57__52284.1374198383.490.588

Zero time; after Emperor Lord Lucifer’s released

1 Like

Working with one of the avatars energetically and this came up

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows.
It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward.

That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth.

But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you!

You’re better than that!

I’m always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You’re my son and you’re my blood. You’re the best thing in my life.

But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain’t gonna have a life.

2 Likes

Tumblr_l_95412803278340

Oh rise mighty fallen One
reclaim your race of Sols
give us knowledge
bestow us with hard won wisdom
peace. happiness.
the final pursuit of joy

Any of the avatars remembering what we did together the previous night

Sex, rock and roll 4evers :notes::musical_note::musical_score::guitar:

1 Like