Nude during first evocation

It’s common sense to bathe out of respect for any type of ritual. Today I am going to try and summon for the very first time. Duke sallos the day demon. My kids are going to be out of the house and I have the day off work I am on my way to the store now to pick up some offerings.( I was thinking wine a silver ring and chocolate?)

The real question is the very first time that I evoke a spirit should I be wearing anything specific or Nothing at All?

1 Like

Whatever you like. I was wearing a nightgown :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d feel very awkward skyclad so I’d wear something comfortable

3 Likes

I just wear what i feel comfortable with, sometimes i wear a set of clothes i cleansed and charged for ritual, but that’s only when its a important ritual

2 Likes

Think of it like this- would you show up naked on your first date with a new potential crush or the first business meeting with your new coworker?

I’d wait until you two have a relationship to be like that. He could take offense.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t wear a nightgown on your first date or in first business meeting either yet they had no issue :stuck_out_tongue: As I see it what you wear, or not wear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s not an issue. Some prefer to do it skyclad, some prefer semi nudity, others wear dresses and others wear whatever. What matters for me tho is whatever you wear to be clean… You cleaned your body, so wear something clean without ketchup stains on it :joy:

1 Like

:eyes: true. I’ll admit i usually wear tank tops and shorts without a bra but skyclad just isn’t my thing.

To each their own so do whateves comfortable.

2 Likes

Bra? Oh right, I had some…somewhere :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I know what you mean

1 Like

I have done it with or without clothes or half-clothed depending on my mood. My first time calling on asmoday I was fresh out of the shower still wrapped in my towel. Yet I wore a very nice little black dress for Azazel. I always shower beforehand and always put on something clean. I actually have less reservations about being nude in front of the male beings versus the female beings.

1 Like