Nox, the guard dog of the LHP

I just learned from Masters of the Sun that Nox is a spirit that visits new LHP practitioners, to test them and to scare them away. I believe every LHP practitioner has had an experience with Nox. A few weeks ago my mother’s boyfriend choked me though my door(that was closed and broke) into my room and onto the ground.

I believed this was Azazel and his way of moving things along in my life, as because what happened after that benefited me. Anyone had an assault or attack, spiritually, mentally, or physically, that might have been Nox testing you?

Okay.

Not really, but lots do, so there’s probably common ground here. Just bear in mind that only religions have “You must have this, or you’re not One Of Us” messages. :wink:

A few weeks ago my mother's boyfriend choked me though my door(that was closed and broke) into my room and onto the ground.

I believed this was Azazel and his way of moving things along in my life, as because what happened after that benefited me. Anyone had an assault or attack, spiritually, mentally, or physically, that might have been Nox testing you?

Shit-fire no, that was YOU taking power from something horrible and carving your own way.

That was YOU, sunshine! :wink:

Left-Hand Path - self-ascent to empowerment. You’re doing it, and nothing except YOU is the motrivating force there, though all the spirits who helped you deserve praise and thanks, but not to some excessive degree.

Are you sure Lady Eva? Remembering back to the experience it seems as if it was being tested and passed. Just before that things were staying still, and I hate being still. I cried out for Azazel to help, because I was staying still for a long time up until that point, the next day this happened.

He came up into my face before that happened over a complete accident and he’s never done it before. It felt as if I was tested. Could it possibly be Nox?

If you want LHP, what value did you hold, and defend, in this situation?

LHP is about NOT surrendering to external judges, evaluators, chin-stroking cunts who think that they can tell you whether or not (usually not, they have egos to feed) you’re good enough.

Did Azazel serrve you in your own ascent? That’s all that matters.

I had a run in with Nox. A vision on a Saturday afternoon working in the yard. Very unpleasant. Had to tell him to fuck off.