Now I am not who I was yesterday

Good article , keep up the good work

1 Like

Thank you brother!

Try The Archangel Gabriel

1 Like

Sorry, but spirits will not get you out of doing the work. You will still have to practice developmental exercises and meditation. There is no getting around it. Stop looking for a shortcut.

1 Like

I am not looking for a shortcut, I just don’t want to waste my time on nothing…
I said to myself if there was someone to help me, why would I contact him and ask him to do so

thank you very much

Also… you’ve already asked this question. If you keep like this, even when everyone and their mother has already explained things to you, nobody will answer to you anymore. And this isn’t a threat, is a chronicle of the immediate future.

Calling the exercises nothing is the same to calling lifting nothing when talking about fitness.

2 Likes

Well, since you CAN"T call the spirits because you have no clue what you are doing, what would be the point of giving you names? Also, as previously stated, use the damn magnifying glass and do a search for once. There are a hundred threads asking this question, that can give you a list.

4 Likes

Thank you

Okey

Oh for sure, spirits will want u… spirits always want u… usually for food.
Just be careful not to fall for the “you’re the chosen one” ego handjob scam…

1 Like

I got you brow

ohh man listen I feel that the candle magick spell that I did yesterday was already done!! It works effectively I feel the results are on my way… I left the candle until it ended on its own I also put some cinnamon and sugar.

1 Like

Hello, pleas i want to ask about something… i have been going a Candel magick speel for money and all was find and good now I went down and left it up I left it on the roof at home and put it in a bottle… Is that good and safe?

Are you saying you left a candle unattended, but you left it in a fireproof container?

As long as nothing can drift into it to catch light and it spill or fall over, it should be ok. But, use your judgement.

If you’re worried that it’s unsafe, I guess there’s a reason for that - it would be better to blow it out or put it somewhere where you can see it.

2 Likes

It’s safe, that’s how I feel…When I get the money, I will live in a private apartment and perform my rituals with full freedom :muscle:

2 Likes

I now know that it was done But money takes very little time to arrive in the physical world… I feel she is safe and she will be in the best condition! Spirits will protect it

1 Like

When I get money, I will buy a lot of equipment to help me with my rituals! I swear

1 Like

Please don’t post different questions into someone else’s topic like with this, which you posted into someone’s topic about about their new apartment, it is rude and means people are talking to you, not the OP. :+1:

2 Likes

Okey, I’am sorry.