Notice to forum members

Mordus is the conditional verb of Mordi in Esperanto.

It means ‘Bite’

I do not do love spells, please stop asking me for them.

On the other hand, do you do break up spells? :smiley:

Easily 90% or more of “magickal problems” we see here and via PM are actually average everyday personal problems, which the individual is trying to bolt “magick” onto despite having no real grounding, experience, commitment, or understanding of it all - I could post examples, but that would just draw forth posts from butt-hurt people about how it’s not like that for them, because they’re Special.

It’s not at all complicated, but people try endlessly to make it be.

[quote=“DarthMordus, post:1, topic:3227”]Mordus is the conditional verb of Mordi in Esperanto.

It means ‘Bite’

I do not do love spells, please stop asking me for them.[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification, Guy Whose Name I’ve Never Seen Before.

90%? try 100%.

each and every one of us is in this thing to get something for nothing. whether that something is to get paid, laid, even, power, fame, or just get a leg over on everybody else, we’re all here trying to score a hit. that’s just the way it is.

And 90% of “magical problems” = not getting laid (consistently). Give everyone an eternal sex slave and all will be well.

I’m wondering when this thread is going to get deleted as well.

More like 60% are love or love related, Money in some capacity makes up another 25%, with revenge/manipulation/psychic senses making up the last 15%.