Nothing I have thrown at this b!tch has worked

Funny as soon as you mentioned the lottery that idea crossed my mind too. And I had just stepped away from my computer before seeing your reply.

Trouble is she does not want to leave. If she did she would have done it long ago. It’s about pride with her. Maybe a rich man to entice her and “sweep” her away.

They are both targets honestly. Her it’s more about revenge for what she did to me (in a round about way). But to get to B I have to eliminate A. If that makes any sense. But yes he owes me an apology for over three decades of head games and the shit he pulled 1 1/2 ago especially.

Her SIL (his sister) made the comment of “interesting turn of events”. Could be nothing about her but im so nosey!!!

My pendulum states if about him though and says he’s seeing someone but wont last. It would not answer anything about her though and says she knows about it.

Gah!!!

Was that the only servitor you created? I had to create a few in order to take a different approach to my situation & I’m finding they work a lot better than if I were to call any spirits or anything. They’re attacking my target & his gf like vultures.

8 Likes

I fucking hate this- sometimes I think we should all get together and go down our cumulative list take em all to the woodshed…

9 Likes

It is for the moment. She looks weakened so I do know she has been effective in that regard. Looks likes she gained some more poundage too (and I know he HATES that lol)

I’m at a bit of a loss. God I HATE this woman!!! ugh!!

1 Like

keep layering it. attack on all fronts. physical damage, soul damage, energy damage, finance wealth damage, relationship damage, mental damage. etc. . go down the list one by one. It will keep chipping away at the person. So after you attack the person , you add their surrounding people that support them. cut them off from others that can help them. Alone most people can’t fight. but if they have others they care about, they somehow have power motivated by other’s connection. Cut them off from others.

Sometimes perseverance is key. There will be a breaking point eventually.

It really sucks that they have natural protection of sorts. It also sucks that they are probably liars and people are gullible to believe them as most people these days don’t know shit about body language or common sense lie detection of fact base evidence. Too many people don’t look at behavior action but believe what BS people tell them. That’s also why others help the bad person cuz they fell for the lies. I cast invalidate magic or defenses gone for them. sometimes one have to break down their shield defenses first before the attack magick can do damage. You know how it is if you ever played video games. Protection have to be dealt with before damage can take affect. Sometimes they have money to buy defenses too. so go after their basic needs. food, shelter, money, jobs, etc… One of the best way to get to their finance is get them into big accident to be handicapped or hospitalized. healthcare is expensive. And if their health is compromised, they are likely to work less affecting their money. drain away at their bank account.

If you gonna attack someone , don’t put limits. go all out. Most magick will fall short of the goal as no one is 100% their goal. As a starting magician , it probably be like 1%. So if you go for death spells , what’s 1% of that? not much but some irritation.

Have no regrets or doubt. don’t pity when you see some results. keep at it. do not waver. If your not willing to throw the kitchen sink. don’t start. lol.

11 Likes

To add on to Wisepup a little (I learned this a while back doing love spells :roll_eyes:) Go after their friends if you really wanna go all out. You don’t have to hurt them, but use some demons or even angels to make them unstable and angry so that they attack your target. If you can’t get your target directly, go after the things that are important to them…You can isolate them and make her vulnerable. Then you attack…

5 Likes

Why the Hell do you want a dude that decides to cheat on his current wife with you? He seems cowardly. He could just straight up tell her that he’s bonking the girl she doesn’t like.

Holy shit.

I mean, I too was in deep attraction with a person who wasn’t good for me.

Thank goodness I never dealt with her.

4 Likes

If others knew what she did in the past (and even now still) they would resent her. She treated him like shit, trapped him by getting pregnant and probably uses threats of taking everything he has if he leaves her. There is no way he has stayed with her over thirty years without threat or reason.

Do I care anymore? NO!! Im not defending him because he made his choice knowing I was an option… But i know others look at her and think "Oh you poor woman, Yeah M is an asshole treating you this way (no love) not realizing SHE is the reason, the only reason he hates her. And is truly 100% justified.

She is nothing but an manipulative skanky bitch!!! If I can get her daughter to hate her (she is only really close to her dad anyways) that would destroy her as well and im gonna look into that. Her parents are both gone, her mom just died last year so I know that is eating at her. She would literally have no one.

I would love to get her fired from her job but I dont know if she even has one. She is gaining weight so I know her health is less than ideal.

That woman could drop dead right now and I will buy the most expensive Champaign I can afford when she does. I wish she would. I used to care and not wish that upon her but now. I would love it. If she has a policy he would be rich lol win/win

Oh another thing I did/do. Know when you drain grease from hamburger or bacon. I write a petition on it and throw it in a can i use to collect it. When it gets cold and congeals it is trapped in it and… grease is just gross and nasty.

1 Like

I guess I can pick at her FB friends list. See who likes her stuff and make this dislike anything she posts. And her neighbors. I know their address so I can look to who lives on both sides of her. That is a thought (which just came to mind). Thanks!! If they have any common sense they cant stand her already.

2 Likes

these are cool to have portable magick of the solomon seal. you can add this to your magick tools. there’s some cool nifty seals that isn’t just for baneful work but to help oneself too. there’s one to help learn magick faster and one to make magick with demons more effective. i like the one where one send ghost, poltergiest ,demons to haunt person. lol

1 Like

One… I don’t WANT him and Im pretty sure in this posts and others ive made that perfectly clear. Not at all. And cheats? I know for one thing for sure, they have separate bedrooms. Married in name only. So even so I dont think it’s REALLY even cheating. He told my himself she involved herself with other men. And his sister (my BF who hated her as well) relayed the same at various times. Nah we’ve never gone that far though he has considered it a few times. That I know. And did kiss me once. Just once though. He plays head games with me. Has done so all our years knowing each other. I’ve known him since i was 13. Im pushing 50 now. I want an apology from him. He pulled a number on my 18 months ago and just really pissed me off. I never pursued him. Never asked him to choose me (though he knew from day one I loved him). I never crossed any lines. Any time he ever came near me was on his own accord. I never asked anything of him. I grew up with him and that bitch he married. I respected his choice and kept my distance. He didnt keep his. All I cared about was being able to be friends with him. I thought he wanted that too. And he hurt me. I haven’t wanted him at all since he got her pregnant (95’). That was the final nail in the coffin so to speak. And I went out of my way and kept my distance. He seeked me out. Over and over again. And yes he is a coward. I learned that long ago.

I want revenge. I want what I want. You dont have to understand and likely never will. I dont need you to honestly. F***with me and I will slam my hands down and come back at. I havent been in a fist fight in over 30 years. It honestly takes a lot to piss me off. My own kids get scared when i get mad because they dont see it often. He crossed the line. He pissed me off and I want an apology. Nothing more. I dont know if she likes me or not. She has always been civil in talking to me. I dont know or care either way. I hate her and that is all that matters.

You dont have to agree with me, my reasons or understand but i was pushed too far this time… for the first time in decades … I will get what I WANT. And if that means focusing on her first to get what I feel is owed to me. After all she did and does. Im good with that.

Point blank… im pissed and vengeful. At them both.

3 Likes

Thanks!! I may have a book of these somewhere. I will have to take a look at them. Ive never used them before.

Ah, I misunderstood.
Either way, it’s not my concern, just seemed like an issue that could be handled differently, but, since it’s not what I thought…meh.

Hey- that’s only part of it though- but use that thought process to widen your attack angle- everyone to some degree or another is dependent upon a network/ system of people for vital things- uncover them and you have ALOT of options…Good luck and be careful! Get your protection in place if it’s not already…

1 Like

To me it sounds more like your mad at him for not apologizing to you for hurting you and your focusing more on her than him and if you got one you would feel better. And let’s face it some men can be a little dense (sorry guys) when knowing what women want. You should tell him maybe then you can find some peace. You have been holding on to this for a very long time and it’s preventing you from being happy yourself. You need to go get your apology and then lose his number. Keep yourself busy by doing things that make you happy. Ya it’s easier for me to say it than you do it. Been there too. I have an ex or 2 that I would like to throw into a wood chipper but that’s another story. Thing about anger and hate is it takes a little piece of you with it.
If you ever need to talk I’m one click away.

2 Likes

I have a fucker I’m toying with now, employing various demons to fuck his life up in various ways ( for example, Glasya Labolas to cause him to become seriously unwell, then Forcalor to cause one who is unwell to remain unwell. I have also employed Leraje to cause arguments and discord, inflict pain, and more, Glasya Labolas to cause him to suffer loneliness and be shunned by friends and strangers, Raum to cause him to suffer great loss, you get the idea ). I think before I hex, and decided I don’t really need him dead, just for the bastard to suffer. You can try the same thing. One of the demons I mentioned can make an enemy exhausted and to give up, which will weaken the target’s resolve and make them more prone to what is throw at them. My hexes work and land with precision. Hexing was my first real magick act directed at someone and they always seem to take about 2 weeks to take effect. Sadly, it seems to be my strong suit in magick, I would much rather it be mind control, influence, and manipulation ( not to make someone my zombified slave, just to get them to do what I want them to, give me what I want, prescribe me what I want, and so on. King Paimon helped me on one occasion ( I hated to have that awkward discussion with my pain management Dr, but he did raise my dosage [only by a single pill per day, but I didn’t specify an amount, and I thank King Paimon for it] ). You may try the hexing route I described, using various demons for various effects on the target. Don’t get discouraged, keep up the workings, your desired results are inevitable. Hope this helps

10 Likes

@DarkestKnight That’s something I’ve never thought of. That sounds great for a “hard target” who is a tough nut to crack with manipulation, even tho my main target for it getting all I want from them wouldn’t be compelled to do/give/prescribe me everything I want them to. Hell, I wish somebody would do that working on me and give me everything I desire. How would you go about this and who & what would you call on? Demons, angels, spirits of abundance like Nitika and Clauneck?

1 Like

You have to release the thought of the spell from your mind and forget about it to work. If you hold onto the thought too long it will go back on you. Just know the spell will work remove the thought of it from your mind and wait 3 moons.

2 Likes

@Vahanna Yes, it seems it’s holding the OP back. Cimeries would be good to help you get past something which holds you back. Astaroth would be good for finding what you want from a given situation and what you truly desire for your life