Nothing I did was working - Now it will! How to transmute complete hoplessness into full blown utter SUCCESS!

Hello, could you help me with influence magic please. I don’t want an ex back I just want to influence to do something

1 Like

Yes sure you can use this ritual, it’s easy and effective :

3 Likes

Have you tried restarting the spell?

2 Likes

Thank you, has this worked for you

1 Like

It works. But it’s not a “push-button” solution, you need to practice it until you master it. While you’re doing that you will see results.

Your welcome anytime, hope it helps :slight_smile:

I have like a 2.5 week time frame do you think if I do it every night for two weeks it will take effect. I’m assuming you never actually burn the fetish

1 Like

2 Weeks would be more than enough. Perfect. Yes you don’t need to burn anything, you can do that in the last day if you wish to end the working but it’s not necessary.

I’ll try it every night for two weeks and update you! Thank you so much

1 Like

My general recommendation is to let go and turn your mind to other things. Although all things exist here and now, you can only experience them according the nature of your consciousness. Your consciousness is the true reality and the feeling is its essence.
In some cases, it might be wise to seek the assistance of another because you are too attached to the illusion of current conditions to be effective with the ritual. Also, 14 days is likely too fast if you’re too entangled in the illusion of current circumstances.

1 Like

As Leon15 and others have alluded to, there’s this shitty concept known as ‘lust of result’/‘lust for result’. This took me more fucking wasted, desperate years than I honestly care to recall. Magick should be set and forget.

After ritual work I slap myself hard across the face and force myself to laugh at what an idiot I’ve been - doing Magick! The pain provides me with a barrier to dwelling upon the working. I understand that E.A. Koetting makes and then eats a(n elaborate) sandwich because it takes his mind off of what he’s just done. I often prepare meals after workings, but it’s the pain and laughter that works for me - it’s just so effective, inexpensive and nasty!

Al.

2 Likes

@Ashtarte No i am just letting it be.

1 Like

All ladies need to do is show some skin and flirt, guys are that easy. Need something more powerful? tell a guy you want o fuck sometime. No magic needed, seriously. Guys are simple, and attraction to females starts with the physical. this is 99% of guys

I give up.

1 Like

Alright that was sad.

Just do the basic honey jar spell, but summon Hagith and ask him to help your spell manifest…sallos and dantalion are good too…go on youtube and watch go virtual channel…this is what i did …stay positive …peace

I know what your good g through, I was doing work to get my ex back constantly desperately and nothing g worked for me. Couldn’t do the no contact cause we have a daughter. We were together for 8 years and he pick up and moved in with someone else.your breakup is fresh and everyone keeps saying put it behind you or basically get over it. But in reality we all know that we’ve been through it and it’s not that easy and does not work for hat way. She’s in pain, inlove, heartbroken and desperate, as we all got when we were in the same boat. I agree no love spell is going to work for you in this state. Cry, scream release it! Get focused then try again with a calm mind. Your belief, intentions, time, devotion and trust in your work is basically all you need. But if that’s not enough then go deeper but give your spell time let it manifest.there is no specific time for it to work.everyone here is doing there best to help you trust in their words you will be ok. As for me and my situation, he got married to her. I was too desperate, not waiting. In a hurry and lost the fight. But he’s an ass now so I’m good.

3 Likes

Chanting this Topic’s title,

Old Title:

Nothing I am doing is working

New Title:

Nothing I did was working - Now it will! How to transmute complete hoplessness into full blown utter SUCCESS!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I clicked this hoping the OP had found her success… bit of a misleading title, as things stand? :thinking:

4 Likes

See,
the statement of her giving up,
spiked the desire to turn that case around 180 degree,
and have her find the success,
she so desperately seeked.

I already started working on that,
and imbuing her old spells with new power.

But sure,
if you think it’s title should stay in it’s old form,
remove my changes.

It’ll be more difficult to get her to actually buy into the new found strength,
but i’ll find a way to manage that.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

I’ll leave it to the OP what she decides. :+1:

2 Likes