Not sure where best to post this - Dream entity encounter analysis?

I have plenty of ‘strange’ dreams, but this one is different in that I am quite sure I met a spirit in it. In the encounter I received a name, which I do not remember completely- it is my hope that one of you might recognize it.

The dream scene began in-situ, where I am sitting cross-legged on the floor of some sort of temple- my “dream knowledge” labelled the place a Temple of Set, but I’m pretty sure that more denotes it as a place of LHP spirituality than anything more specific. There were people talking in the background, they seemed like ‘regulars’, and they were aware of my presence and did not seem offended by it. I seem to be meditating in this place, when suddenly I become aware of a towering dark figure. The entity appears entirely as thick black lines- long thin body, limbs, and even head. It steps past/over me, and I felt it do something odd to my energy body as it does, like it grabbed something and tore it away from my left side. I glimpse two burning white dot-like ‘eyes’ that made up all the detail of it’s face, receive what I believe to be a name, and then it exits the Temple. I wake shortly after.

The name was something like… Zalmoxin? Zalmoxes? A definite Zal/Xal sound in the first, that’s for sure. I had a sense that I had seen the name recently in a picture of a grimoire page associated with this forum, which is why I had some hope that you fellows might know it in the first place.

My thanks for your time reading this, and any assistance you might render on my quest for understanding.