Not sure what's happening here

A few years back when I first started practicing black magick I very stupidly did an evocation which was successful, but I didn’t really know how to do it correctly as you all know there is not a wide range of black magick books on the market so I delve into it with what I had read, whatever I could get my hands on. I knew I could end up doing it wrong but at least tried to educate myself before hand.

The few months following the evocation and pact that I made, I started slowly getting what I asked for which confirmed to me that this is very real and made me wanna seek out the LHP even more. However, over the past few months the things I asked for a few years ago have slowly been reversing or have come to a halt with no movement forward, or so it seems. I was very cautious in my wording with the demon as I didn’t know what to expect and I know I said I wanted these changes to be permanent not temporary. I have lived up to my end of the deal and did not go back on my word even after noticing these changes reversing.

Is it possible that I unintentionally angered the demon as I was very new to all this back then, maybe I accidentally did something to offend him? Or is it possible for something to go wrong with a pact but the failures are not noticeable until a few years later? I only recently made evocation part of my constant routine, back then I was only evoking on occasion. I did not intend to offend the demon if I did by coming into this with such ignorance at that time or maybe I asked for too much, but without any real honest literature available on black magick and evocation, the only way I could learn back then was by trial and error. Any ideas of what’s happening and what to do?

Why not evoke whoever it was that you made the pact with in the first place and ask him what’s going on? If he is somehow offended then perhaps you can make it right?

That was my first idea, but the last 2 evocation attempts with him were unsuccessful and my intent was clearly focused on evoking him to find out what happened. Made me think he might of been ignoring me. Tarot divinations reveal I need to make contact. All this reversal and being unable to contact him with success started happening a few months back when this christian girl saw my necklace with his sigil on it which accidentally came out from under my shirt, she freaked out and literally ripped it off my neck and said get this devil worship shit off your neck.

She was a football player sized mammoth female, she knocked me to the ground with one hand, broke the sigil in half and spit on it, then tossed it several feet into a heavily wooded area. I feel like he is mad at me for allowing that to happen but I tried snatching the sigil back from her and put up a fight, but this woman was so strong she overpowered me, and a punch to the face from her was not very pleasant either. I ended up with a busted lip and black eye. I cursed her though and she ended up overdosing on meth 2 days later.

But maybe he feels disrespected in some way. Possibly because I did not retrieve the necklace after she left because it was buried somewhere in a massive thickett of 2 foot tall weeds full of copperhead snakes, and who would want a broken sigil full of her negative energy and covered in spit?

That was my first idea, but the last 2 evocation attempts with him were unsuccessful and my intent was clearly focused on evoking him to find out what happened. Made me think he might of been ignoring me. Tarot divinations reveal I need to make contact. All this reversal and being unable to contact him with success started happening a few months back when this christian girl saw my necklace with his sigil on it which accidentally came out from under my shirt, she freaked out and literally ripped it off my neck and said get this devil worship shit off your neck.

She was a football player sized mammoth female, she knocked me to the ground with one hand, broke the sigil in half and spit on it, then tossed it several feet into a heavily wooded area. I feel like he is mad at me for allowing that to happen but I tried snatching the sigil back from her and put up a fight, but this woman was so strong she overpowered me, and a punch to the face from her was not very pleasant either. I ended up with a busted lip and black eye. I cursed her though and she ended up overdosing on meth 2 days later.

But maybe he feels disrespected in some way. Possibly because I did not retrieve the necklace after she left because it was buried somewhere in a massive thickett of 2 foot tall weeds full of copperhead snakes, and who would want a broken sigil full of her negative energy and covered in spit?[/quote]

Did wearing that sigil help strengthen your connection to that demon? If so, you may want to get another one.

Also, had you promise him (or put into your pact) that you would wear his sigil or defend it?

Alternatively, this all may just be a trial that he is putting you through for your own growth and development. Some demons have done that sort of thing with me before, just observing me until I figure out the answer to some unspoken riddle.

But maybe he feels disrespected in some way. Possibly because I did not retrieve the necklace after she left because it was buried somewhere in a massive thickett of 2 foot tall weeds full of copperhead snakes, and who would want a broken sigil full of her negative energy and covered in spit?[/quote]

Hmm…why not just write the demon’s sigil in chalk all over a point above the alter,upon which you will lay a triangle of three black candles.

In the middle,you will carry a new amulet with the sigil of the demon in question,a bowl for burning,and whatever kind of offering you wanna give(usually incense,although,writing the spirit’s name on a piece of paper,and telling it how awesome it is is IMO just as fine)

Open the sigil on the wall,engaging a strong theta-gamma sync,and then direct any energy that comes from it to the sigil on the necklace you’ve made.

Upon doing that,state your desire to be forgiven,and hope that it will not be a problem the next time,and burn your offering,while pronouncing the entity’s name three times.

Put the necklace on very slowly(part of the ceremony :P) and circumambulate deosil nine times,while uttering ‘‘Itz Racha N.’’ almost like a hymn.

Turn your eyes towards the sigil on the wall,and leave the incense to burn,stating once more.Once it burns out,return the ash to the earth,clean the bowl,the wall,and anything else you do with your altar after ritual,and then simply walk away,forget this ever happened.

If you were wondering,I just meditated on your situation,and this ritual came to me.

Thank you all for the input. Never had this happen before, so I didn’t quite know what was going on. I will obtain a new sigil necklace. I would’ve got one right away but I am staying with an annoying and highly nosey relative right now, but I will find a way to handcraft one.

What happened in the end?

christianity and meth do seem like a volatile mix

I made an offering of peace. I still cannot hear every word that a demon speaks, only some here and there but I got the impression all is okay now. At first during evocation, the atmosphere felt tense, like I could feel his pissed-off-ness towards me, but then everything got calm and peaceful and I had a visual in the mirror that confirmed all was okay. Kind of personal so I won’t go into detail, but all is fine now. Thanks for the suggestions Arcane.

You are welcome.I’ll always do my best to help.

These spirits’ abilities are massively amplified by material talismans. Losing that link to the spirit was the only problem. The communication issues are probably on your end.

So you think he wasn’t mad at me perse, just mad that the bitch ripped my sigil necklace off and tossed it into the woods? I told you after that, she ended up overdosing so…anyway, you think the physical manifestations of our original pact were only reversing because that sigil was taken from me, and it wasn’t the demon doing it on purpose out of anger?

Yes, the communication problems are on my end. I still cannot fully hear entities. I am starting to learn that technique thru E.A.'s programs but before that, I always just went by instincts, visions, and dreams during evocation and afterward. I can see figures in the mirror, either outlines or full images that come and go, but I see smoke swirls, orbs, and sparks of light constantly so I’m getting there. It’s weird, I am kind of back tracking as I learned everything out of order because before I discovered E.A. I was teaching myself. So I learned how to evoke a few years back and used my clairvoyant visions and sensations to communicate with the demons, but am just now learning how to see them. Odd I know.

Okay, so when you’re evoking you’re helping the spirit construct a temporary body on the lower astral so it can go do stuff for you. Once that energy dissipates, it’s over.

When you’re using a physical talisman, the spirit is building an astral body that’s anchored by the physical object. So you’ve got a grounded, open channel. As long as you keep that energized, the influence is continuous.

The issue is that they’re way up on the higher planes and need some kind of body to work down here.

Makes perfect sense Sultitan, thanks!

So you think he wasn’t mad at me perse, just mad that the bitch ripped my sigil necklace off and tossed it into the woods? I told you after that, she ended up overdosing so…anyway, you think the physical manifestations of our original pact were only reversing because that sigil was taken from me, and it wasn’t the demon doing it on purpose out of anger?

Yes, the communication problems are on my end. I still cannot fully hear entities. I am starting to learn that technique thru E.A.'s programs but before that, I always just went by instincts, visions, and dreams during evocation and afterward. I can see figures in the mirror, either outlines or full images that come and go, but I see smoke swirls, orbs, and sparks of light constantly so I’m getting there. It’s weird, I am kind of back tracking as I learned everything out of order because before I discovered E.A. I was teaching myself. So I learned how to evoke a few years back and used my clairvoyant visions and sensations to communicate with the demons, but am just now learning how to see them. Odd I know.[/quote]

Honestly,I still can’t understand why she ripped the talisman away.Was she,in her weird way,trying to save you from hell?

And if yes,then that’d be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard,because you’re not gonna save someone from damnation by offending them,attacking them,and taking their possessions.

Sultitan,is perfectly correct!As someone who binds spirits into vessels a lot,I agree!

Also,oddly enough I’ve ALWAYS been able to hear spirits,and that hearing has been clear to me,as anything else.It’s the vision that I struggled,and am still struggling,but it’s also not something I worry about.

Yes, she was trying to save me from hell which I don’t understand because she is a lesbian (no offense against lesbians, I’m a bit of a lesbian myself from time to time) but she claims to be christian. Does it not say in the bible that it’s a sin to be a gay/lesbian? So, she’s not exactly a god sent herself. I never understood how all these LGBT’s could identify as christian when they are blatantly sinning according to the book they supposedly live by.

However, I have run into her a few times after that day and she looks at me now like she is afraid of me which is odd because like I said, this bitch is about 6’1" and 240 lbs. pure muscle. Maybe when she OD’d that demon paid her a visit because she was in a coma for 5 days and you hear stories of people seeing all kinds of other wordly stuff while in a coma, so it’s possible he went to her while she was out and spoke to her in her comatose mind…ahahaha pardon me for a sec while I laugh sadistically (I really did just pause to laugh) and it scared her. Who knows, he could have, maybe he told her “I put you in this coma because of what you did” and told her to stay away from me?

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:16, topic:5454”]Yes, she was trying to save me from hell which I don’t understand because she is a lesbian (no offense against lesbians, I’m a bit of a lesbian myself from time to time) but she claims to be christian. Does it not say in the bible that it’s a sin to be a gay/lesbian? So, she’s not exactly a god sent herself. I never understood how all these LGBT’s could identify as christian when they are blatantly sinning according to the book they supposedly live by.

However, I have run into her a few times after that day and she looks at me now like she is afraid of me which is odd because like I said, this bitch is about 6’1" and 240 lbs. pure muscle. Maybe when she OD’d that demon paid her a visit because she was in a coma for 5 days and you hear stories of people seeing all kinds of other wordly stuff while in a coma, so it’s possible he went to her while she was out and spoke to her in her comatose mind…ahahaha pardon me for a sec while I laugh sadistically (I really did just pause to laugh) and it scared her. Who knows, he could have, maybe he told her “I put you in this coma because of what you did” and told her to stay away from me?[/quote]

Well alot of things are forbidden in the bible, people mostly just use it to further their own agenda’s (westboros) or try and be more relatable or just to feel holy and not like they’re wasting their lives… do christians say grace before they take meth?

Also,oddly enough I’ve ALWAYS been able to hear spirits,and that hearing has been clear to me,as anything else

I am just courious, Do they speak with a male or female voice? and do they answer your questions or do they speak even if you don,t ask anything?

[quote=“cristinica, post:18, topic:5454”]Also,oddly enough I’ve ALWAYS been able to hear spirits,and that hearing has been clear to me,as anything else

I am just courious, Do they speak with a male or female voice? and do they answer your questions or do they speak even if you don,t ask anything?[/quote]

Just like humans they all have varied pitches and tones. Male or female, depends on whether or not the demon is male or female. Some do speak to you first but others will sit there waiting like uh hello, are you gonna say anything? I have been using an EVP device to hear them, one that spits out the words that are spoken in real time on a screen in front of me as I can only hear some demons at this point and not very good.