Not sure what to do

So im very new to Black Magick and rhe left hand path. I had someone helping me out but we had a falling out so im not sure what to do. I have a hard time communicating with the gods and feeling their presence. I was told to start praticing Ahrmanism to hel open my 3rd eye. Is there a easier way? I need help so i can continue my studies.

Welcome. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

You came to a good place for help. We have a search function that can give you basically anything you can imagine. Where do you even want to go with your path? What are you looking for? I myself fumbled around on my own for like 6 years before even getting a grasp for things

3 Likes

I would suggest getting straight into ritual work rather than ‘opening of the third eye’ or similar. Have a look at something like Gordon Winterfield’s ‘Demons of Magick’ for an excellent guide.

1 Like

Ok will do

Personaly Im interested in Egyptian Magick and want to go down that path

1 Like

I’d search for egyptian magick on here then. Im not sure where the base of that is so it might have specific starting methods that work better to learn the basics. Good luck