Not sure if it was successful

So yesterday I try calling bael and ageres so the they could open the aspect of my mind they are associated with, and I’m not sure if I was successful. I asked bael to show me a sign the he was there, and I felt pressure in on my Crown Chakra. me feeling like I was the causing the pressure, I ask for another and ask him to put his hand on my right shoulder, I felt tingles Around my shoulder but again i doubted myself, And I also felt like I was choking a little bit.

I did what everybody in this forum usually say even if don’t feel the spirit act as though they are there so I did and asked him to open the part of my mind he is associated with, after about a minute of me waiting i thank him a bid him farewell and started doing the sword banishing ritual just incase anything else enter, and as I was doing the ritual i had a bad feeling almost like bael didn’t want leave yet. and it wasn’t like bad feeling interms of be Malicious it was more like I don’t want leave yet. i explain the need to contact agares Next and I did the banishing and prepared myself to contact agares.

I meditated on his sigil and call on to him via his enn with my eyes close, my eyelids became like a portal and there was colors off white and purple Caving in on each other. So I ask agares to touch my shoulder to assure me of his presence and all I felt was tingles on my shoulder and all over my face, again I ask him to unlock the aspect of my mind the he is associated with after a minute of waiting I felt dizzy again and thank him and bid him farewell I did the banishing ritual again with no issue, and after all that I felt dizzy and my head was pulsating I had a minor headache like when you are trying to open your third eye kinda headaches, so after about 4H of minor headaches I ask my girls via Pendulum if the beings I tried to summon answered my call and they said yes again me think i was the one influencing the Pendulum doubted myself and just said yeah whatever. after another hour of my head pulsating I said to myself that’s just no way I had to have summon them my head hurt and it was only after summoning them and asking them to unlcok their aspect of the mind the that started happening so after finally realizing the it probably Worked I Call on AA Michael wasn’t sure if he answer the call but as I was calling him the back of my eyelids looked like a door or a window it was Pretty much a white cloud taking shape as door after I felt like I called him I asked him to put his hand on my shoulder to assure me of his presence and I felt it pretty strong asked him for protection afterwards I just laid in bed until I felt Asleep with my head still pulsating I still not sure if I summon them or not

2 Likes

It can take awhile for these faculties of the mind to open when working with a spirit. Be patient is my advice. Also if you find agares being difficult the reason is in my experience he really doesn’t like Solomonic methods of evocation. I know a few people that report the same thing. In his case I recommend pathworkings to access his energy.

Just my thoughts.

1 Like

I didn’t really have any issues with agares the one the I had an issue with was bael because he didn’t want to leave but he wasn’t necessary bad also I’m just doing the challenge the darkestKnight and other people of this forum are doing invoking the 72 demons of the goetia and the 72 angels for purpose of them unlocking the aspect of the mind the they are associated with so far I feel the Bael and agares already done it

2 Likes

I did the challenge. It was intense I wish you success.

4 Likes

Thank you can I PM you if you don’t mind I have a couple of Question to ask in regards to it

1 Like

Sure no problem @Sylus

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

So I finally ask my girls if I did make contact with bael and Agares and they told me yes I did but the bael wasnt happy with something I did in the psysical I really dont know what it was which is why I felt something like he didn’t want to leave so this Sunday I’m Gonna call him again and apologize and offer him a glass of wine show my respect to him